AVIC411.com

probably go with what you know and what has been told to you to do would work best

Sorry if my post confused you. I think what tillithz is trying to say with this (and other) cryptic post is go back to his(?) original post that said turn on the A/V input. Not the AUX input.

Same thing I said, but I think I gave a bit too much information.

probably go with what you know and what has been told to you to do would work best

thanks, will do!

btw, love your sig. i think the newest sti is by far the best looking one. i'm not sure if you have any performance mods, but stock with just good audio/radar setup is pretty nice too.

only have the rx65 but does the laser blocking really work???

ok, so here's my update.

pull the hu out and i see 3 sets of rca plugs.

with aux "enabled", i try the first set of plugs which has a sticker around the wire "audio inputs." turn on mp3 player, nothing.

so i try 2nd set of plugs, i hear faint sound, but ONLY from rear speakers. figure, that's strange but i go ahead and try the 3rd set of plugs.

on the 3rd set, i get full (louder) sound from the front, but fronts ONLY.

so my question, what am i doing wrong? was my hu wired up incorrectly b/c it seems like i can only get my aux input to either come out either through fronts or rears only, not both. if i try one front, and one rear plug, then only 1 side of the front comes out, and only 1 side of the rear comes out (duH!). and the rears are always much fainter than the fronts.

fyi this was installed on a 04 vw passat sedan (comes with monsoon amp/speaker setup). i also have a jl sub hooked upto to sub output, and pioneer 12disc changer via ip-bus cable.

Yes I can help. The rcas have to be plugged into the av input on the d1. THen you'd do as jimmy303 said and turn on the a/v input. Since you have a changer in there your only option without buying more expesive parts is the a/vinput.

ok sounds easy enough to do. connect back to audio input rcas, enable av in setup screen. will try again after work... but with this will i get sound from all speakers?