AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

Hi. I'm new to this forum.

Recently installed the appradio 2 and at present am using app extensions and I've gotta admit I am loving it, even with the issues it has. I would love to start by saying thank you to all devs involved in jailbreaking the appradio and I really hope this work continues.

I am now at the stage where I am considering installing appradio plus but my question is can I do this on an appradio 2 and if not is anyone working on an appradio plus for the 2 ?

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have read through all these posts. I am interested in running other apps on my AppRadio One, such as TrackPro. I would like touch screen interface of the app on the Appradio. Ideally, I would like full Iphone control on my AppRadio. I can't not figure out if AppRadio Plus is something that would allow me to do this? Can anyone help me here? If Appradio plus will not help, what are my other HackRadio options to get full control? I have tried AppRadio Extensions, but mine glitches to a remote screen without touch screen interface. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm having the same probleme here, i tried to install again, but wen start up windows ce i get a black screen, so how you did to unintall the appradio+, to install again...

thanks...

edit2:

hello all ...

and the topic is a bit confusing and dispersed information is difficult to ascertain response to a problem ...

so I managed to solve the problem and already have jailbrake functional ...

my doubt was how to uninstall the AppRadio +, to try to install again, it took one hardreset and try the installation again and then went to work and problem solved ...

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this!

This is the reason why I bought the appradio 1, It took me a while to find and install everything,

but I did the latest firmware update and Appradio + (2.63). It's great! Igo 8 works very well and fast! (you need a fast SD, otherwise its slow),

It got me navigated to my destination in Belgium! (got all tomtom maps 2011.12 of Europe for Igo)

The only problem is that I have no sound of Igo? Because of my tomtom maps perhaps? ( +++ a lot of bugs, normal right? (turning up the volume, etc.) ;) ), Normal?

It would be awesome if there was a tweak to change radio stations while in apps like in igo ..

Will try the other navigations apps, does tomtom navigator 7 work on MIPS chipsets?

thanks in advance!