AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

Hello, take off you microsd card :-) and reboot...

For navigation only igo 8 mips run in appradio whitout iphone... With iphone igo primo and navgate drive. Navfree, waze.

I tried that as well, but then it says iGo cannot be found. Therefore I thought the SD card should stay in the radio.

To summarize what I did

1. Copy the appradio plus files on an SD card and put it in the radio

2. Install AppRadio plus. When the installation is complete, turn off radio and remove SD card.

3. Boot radio, click on Igo

4. "iGo cannot be found".

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Dont install 2.46 / this version i a test of me 2.46 = 2.22

Install directly release of Sserhy working great !!!!

For navigation use igo is the must actualy for appradio display :-) (djskam have post one release in this topic) i upload my igo asap

Dejane ba de mi na nasem objasni kako da app radio krekenujem preko mini sd kartice imam ovaj radio model sph02 ,u kaeticu sam ubacio ovaj softwer app radio plus ali nikako neide sta da uradim breee......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i made a Dutch translation. :-)

Just got my Appradio DA01(for cheap!) and i'm figuring out what i can do with it. I'm going to install the AppradioPlus firmware tomorrow.

Thnx for all the work you guys put into this.

[edit] installed, nothing seems different, i can't open the additional menu.

When i go to settings, nothing but the original settings...

If there's still anyone out there reading this old topic, help?!

What i did:

- upgraded AppRadio to 2.63 official firmware.

60% in upgrading eboot i got an error msg saying:

Application CIS.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.

Program: CIS.exe

Exeption: 0xC0000005

Adress: 01CE656C

Appradio froze, so all i could do is hit the reboot button.

Tried eboot upgrade again, it said completed. So i installed the second part of the upgrade with SD card 2. No problems at all.

If i check fw version now it says 2.63 and all seems to be working fine.

So i installed the latest AppradioPlus files i could find in this topic: SD_AppRadio_plus_26_263

Install went without any errors. Only i can't seem to get the additional menu.

I tried putting the Drive_Win_CE_Mips.rar files on the SD card, but that doesn't do anything...

language.rar

Nagodio sam ba Dejo radi kao svajcarski Sahat ubacio sam software od sph01 u moj sph02 app radio i poslije toga instalirao appRadio plus i radi pravo sada rastura.....Hajde Pozdrav iz Hamburga.....

Jel radi ??? Znaci nema vise warning message ???

Can some of you smart french guys please make a how-to guide on installing this? (maybe in the topic start?) With the right links etc?

Because alot of non-french folks here don't seem to get it... (including moi! ;-) )

I'm stuck. I installed Apradio+ software (it sayd installation succesfull) but i don't get the additional menu. Everything is still the same as before...

Is there btw any method to speed up the appradio because its slooooow takes ages when it's booting up before you actually see the menu and everything.

Can some of you smart french guys please make a how-to guide on installing this? (maybe in the topic start?) With the right links etc?

Because alot of non-french folks here don't seem to get it... (including moi! :wink: )

I'm stuck. I installed Apradio+ software (it sayd installation succesfull) but i don't get the additional menu. Everything is still the same as before...

Is there btw any method to speed up the appradio because its slooooow takes ages when it's booting up before you actually see the menu and everything.

go into the settings menu of the iphone and scroll down to appradioplus and open it? In there is where you will find the setting for what will show up on the radio. Also a major complaint of the Appradio is its slow boot time. No fix that I know of.

• 2 weeks later...

go into the settings menu of the iphone and scroll down to appradioplus and open it? In there is where you will find the setting for what will show up on the radio. Also a major complaint of the Appradio is its slow boot time. No fix that I know of.

Eehm.. settings menu on the iPhone?? I don't have a appradioplus app on my iphone, and there is none @ the store... (or do you need to have a JB for this?) i saw youtube vids wich showed an extra menu on the appradio with wich you can run iGo navi from an SD card without the iPhone...