Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

try this package 

if you have any probleme just boot in wince (insert sd card with official pionner firmware and manually launch UpgradeMPU.exe)

i have install sucessfully in my appradio and work perfectly with ios 7 (my config, appradio 2.64 + jailbreak , iphone 4 ios 7.0.4 + jailbreak) 

Will this work on a AVH X2500bt too???

Or only for the "AppRadios"?

Downloaded about 24Gb of maps, a lot do not work but have finally managed to pick out most of the European ones that I need that do.  :-P

The clock still keeps losing time, is there a setting that I am missing???? 

Registry key is set for European time. Does WinCe loose the time when unit is switched off?

so i can confirm that you can install sph-da01 firmware on sph-da02 decks :)  below are the instructions.

1. update to the latest sph-da02 firmware 4.17.

2. download the sph-da01 firmware 2.64

3. extract the files from AppRadio_plus_26_264.rar, but not the appradio directory.

4. extract the CE66 folder from the sph-da01 firmware.

5. boot up the deck with the sd card.  This will boot the deck to the desktop.  

6. click start, programs, windows explorer.  select the SD card directory. double click on the "UpgradeMPU.exe" this will install the sph-da01 firmware on the deck.  when prompted, remove the SD Card before rebooting.

7. reboot the deck, check to make sure everything is working, you can check the firmware version on the settings page.

8. now extract all the files and folders from the AppRadio_plus_26_264.rar to the CD card.

9. reboot the deck again with the SD card in and start the install of the appradio plus. :)

10 remove the SD card after the install. 

11 reboot and verify, you should see the new background on the screen.

The only thing i haven`t tested yet is running the igo program as i can`t find a download link for the mips version.  Can someone send me the link for the download?

so i can confirm that you can install sph-da01 firmware on sph-da02 decks :) below are the instructions.

1. update to the latest sph-da02 firmware 4.17.

2. download the sph-da01 firmware 2.64

3. extract the files from AppRadio_plus_26_264.rar, but not the appradio directory.

4. extract the CE66 folder from the sph-da01 firmware.

5. boot up the deck with the sd card. This will boot the deck to the desktop.

6. click start, programs, windows explorer. select the SD card directory. double click on the "UpgradeMPU.exe" this will install the sph-da01 firmware on the deck. when prompted, remove the SD Card before rebooting.

7. reboot the deck, check to make sure everything is working, you can check the firmware version on the settings page.

8. now extract all the files and folders from the AppRadio_plus_26_264.rar to the CD card.

9. reboot the deck again with the SD card in and start the install of the appradio plus. :)

10 remove the SD card after the install.

11 reboot and verify, you should see the new background on the screen.

The only thing i haven`t tested yet is running the igo program as i can`t find a download link for the mips version. Can someone send me the link for the download?

Good news and tuto :)

Find igo in my dropbox : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31548666/APL.rar

But sound not work on sphda01 :-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

moi j'ai testé quelques applications, genre VNC et lecteur MP3 mais sinon j'utilise rien d'autre j'ai essayer les applications des systemes AVIC mais sa marche pas :( snif application non compatible WinCE !!

En faite tu trouvera des applications essentiellement pour pocketPC c'est la ou j'ai trouvé tout ce qui tourne sur l'appradio, sinon Pioneer prevoi une mise a jour à la fin du mois et une autre fin Mai !!!!

Bonjour Dejan,

Tu les telecharges ou tes apps ?