AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It"s very hard to understand your languages :P, I love my Igo on the appradio without an iDevice, which does the job but,

I don't understand Dejan what you have uploaded in those 2 files? License for Igo Primo or what?

So I downloaded with my jailbroken iPhone the Igo app, but you have to pay 30,99 € for the appradio support?!

so If you buy Igo Primo, you have to pay 33,99€ for the app, and than you have to pay an extra 30,99 € just for the Appradio support? :s

Thanks for al the hard work :mrgreen:

Dejan, i forgot if the problem of wrong time displayed in appradi is fixed ?

you know using native igo from sd card....

i remember you've done something, but been a long time i'm on normal use...

( i've sold my ipod touch 4 today....kolko kosta da kupim i4 jlbrk ? :mrgreen::wub::ph34r::wink: )

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Today I tried to install AppRadio Plus (on firmware version 2.63).

When the installation is complete, I restart the radio (i.e. turn the car off and on), but then Windows CE and thus the installation process starts again.

What do I have to do now?

Another question: Sygic navigation does not seem to work. I constantly get the black screen which says driving and watching movies is dangerous etc. etc. Does anyone else have the same issues? Any ideas of how I can put Sygic on the MicroSD and run it without iPhone?

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the hard work!

Hello, take off you microsd card :-) and reboot...

For navigation only igo 8 mips run in appradio whitout iphone... With iphone igo primo and navgate drive. Navfree, waze.

Dejan i also jailbreaked my Appradio. How can i use igo 8 maps with out my iphone? Are there any instructions i can follow to get igo 8 running with out my iphone??