AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

Eehm.. settings menu on the iPhone?? I don't have a appradioplus app on my iphone, and there is none @ the store... (or do you need to have a JB for this?) i saw youtube vids wich showed an extra menu on the appradio with wich you can run iGo navi from an SD card without the iPhone...

It is below Facebook in the setting menu on a jailbroke iPhone. It called AppRadio Extensions. Show in Menu

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,
Please if anyone can help me, I'm grateful.
I have the AppRadio (sph-DA01) with version 2.63 and tried to install Jailbreak (SD_AppRadio_plus_25_263.rar of page 28), proceeded as follows:
1 - I formatted the memory card and put the contents of the folder SD_AppRadio_plus_25_263.rar to the root of the card as follows: ce66tool, ce66tool.mscr, mortscript, readme, toolhelp.dll and the folder AppRadio.
2 - I turned on the AppRadio and put the card, then I made hard reset (the button next to the micro sd).
The AppRadio turns on but does not install anything, I tried several times and never installed, just connect normally.
I'm doing something wrong? if so, what?
Sorry for the English, I'm Portuguese.
Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

Please if anyone can help me, I'm grateful.

I have the AppRadio (sph-DA01) with version 2.63 and tried to install Jailbreak (SD_AppRadio_plus_25_263.rar of page 28), proceeded as follows:

1 - I formatted the memory card and put the contents of the folder SD_AppRadio_plus_25_263.rar to the root of the card as follows: ce66tool, ce66tool.mscr, mortscript, readme, toolhelp.dll and the folder AppRadio.

2 - I turned on the AppRadio and put the card, then I made hard reset (the button next to the micro sd).

The AppRadio turns on but does not install anything, I tried several times and never installed, just connect normally.

I'm doing something wrong? if so, what?

Sorry for the English, I'm Portuguese.

Thanks in advance

Does you format your microsd in fat format?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sph-da01 is finish... abandon and too old :-(

The best is is one iphone or ipod touch ios 5 jailbreaked and backgrounder installed with activator.

Lagaloche aucune possibilite, les driver audio non jamais pu fonctionne sous mips car en gros la partie hardware c'est de la daube!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Nagodio sam ba Dejo radi kao svajcarski Sahat ubacio sam software od sph01 u moj sph02 app radio i poslije toga instalirao appRadio plus i radi pravo sada rastura.....Hajde Pozdrav iz Hamburga.....

Hallo bakiraga,

wie hasst Du die Firmware des SPH-01 auf das SPH-02 bekommen? Viele Grüße aus NRW

###########################################################################

hello bakiraga,

how do you hate the firmware of the SPH-01 on the SPH-02 get? Many greetings from NRW