AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions v1.1.0 update available

I dont know if its just me but. After installing and using appradio extension I was not able to download any apps from the app store. I removed the appradio extension and I could download apps again.

Anyone else have this problem.

Disable the alert bypass for now. I already submitted a fix to the repo.

I started out with 2.22 and AppRadio extensions after iOS5. Even though iOS5 broke much of the app ext it still worked pretty good for me. I updated to 2.45, and it broke more of app ext, but I would say it seemed faster. Yesterday I upgraded to 2.22 AppRadio +. It did all as advertized, makes all warnings disappear, but it looks buggy and at times other screens come up and at this point is not fully translated into English. I think it's a great start, but needs some fine tuning. This morning I went back to Pioneer 2.22 and updated to the latest AppRadio Extensions, I must say this is by far the cleanest solution to date. I see some people have found some bugs and im sure Mike will get them fixed quickly. Some observations:

Warning screens show up as apps are loading, but once the app is loaded they disappear. So have a little patience.

It takes a while for the iPhone to connect to Bluetooth. Again need a little patience. You can disconnect your phone and Bluetooth still works.

My relay parking brake bypass is working great.

I do not like the AppRadio phonebook, you can not scroll by letters. I find this aggravating and dangerous.

I don't like the contacts for phone use much either. If you use this to call someone it delays quite a while before it indicates you're connected, meanwhile the person on the other end is wondering what's going on.

In addition to AppRadio Extensions, I have Handsfree, voice activator, and activator loaded. Between all of theses I can talk to my iphone and get it to load apps Handsfree, works pretty slick

Overall we are closer no thanks to Pioneer!

The update is in Cydia now. Everyone should make sure they are on version 1.1.1.

Launch video is gone, still get standard "don't use when driving" prompt and the "apply / ignore" prompt.

Is this what got put back because of the bug?

No, make sure the bypass is set to Accept in the preferences.

This morning I went back to Pioneer 2.22 and updated to the latest AppRadio Extensions, I must say this is by far the cleanest solution to date.

What problems were you having with 2.45? So far I haven't had any issues with the latest firmware. I'm still not able to make phone calls due to the microphone being too low, but that has been a problem on all versions.

What problems were you having with 2.45? So far I haven't had any issues with the latest firmware. I'm still not able to make phone calls due to the microphone being too low, but that has been a problem on all versions.

I haven't tried 2.45 with your updated AppRadio Extensions. From the various posts everyone pointed to using 2.22. Is your update good for 2.45 and should I try it. When I had it and before your update it would not let me into the apps section, I could not get past a warning.

By the way I placed my mic on the window sill, it's about 12" from my mouth and works very well. In the AppRadio utilities screen if you go to general settings, there is an icon on the far right, looks like 3 bars. If you click on this, there are 3 options. One is for Handsfree and one is for iPhone. I have adjusted these up to a setting of 2. Everyone has told me they can hear me really good now.

Anyone else having issues with the SiriusXM app? I can't imagine the two are related, but since AppRadio Extensions is the only thing I've installed lately, I figured I'd mentioned it here. Beginning this morning I get the "You are Logged in Elsewhere" warning in the SiriusXM app approx every 4-5 minutes. My first thought was my password got hacked or something, so I went to the website and changed the password, but it's still occurring.