AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions v1.1.0 update available

Oh and is anyone else not getting notifications?

I get the standard "4:34pm text from" pop up but not the actual text like I did with the last version.

Same applies to notifications

What verison of the OS? If IOS 5, is it an actual popup or the thing that appears at the top of the screen and then goes away?

I assume you are talking about the popup bubble that displays on the radio? Are you in the iPod or one of the other supported apps? The notifications only show up in the other apps.

I think just showing the time and sender may be a setting in the preferences. Under Notifications, look for Messages and see if 'Show Preview' is enabled.

So yesterday during my commute I was in the iPod (hence just the bubble) but today was listening to Pandora, got 2 texts and an app notification and they were visible as notification bars at the top of the phone but nothing came across to the radio.

For what it's worth I've got the SBsettings dashboard installed, including an app that pushes music info As a notification bar.

Oh and I've got texts and notifications set to notification bar instead of alerts.

Could either of these be causing issues?

Notifications won't show in Pandora at the moment. I'll have to add that to the documentation somewhere. When Pandora starts on the phone, it actually tells the radio to start a built in Pandora application. So what your seeing on the radio isn't the iPhone display. Since it's not the actual iPhone app showing, I can't display notifications over it. It's on the todo list.

I had some interesting things happen today with app radio.

In the main window (radio /ipod /apps /phone). If im in ipod i get a pop up saying text message from without the message which is kewl and has been doing this since day one.

But today while using the pioneer app radio app and running any app that would work with it. I was able to get a text message at the top of the screen with persons name and the whole message.

I found this to be very handy.

• 2 weeks later...