AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

When you launch Netflix from the screen of the unit it opens with a large red screen that properly fills the screen. That image will remain on the screen until you select your video from the phone. Once it begins to play the video displays on the screen properly.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i5 iOS 6.1.2

AR2 v.8.30

AppEx v2.0.1-42

Everything works as described in the OP as of today. My wife's i5 is not jailbroken (yet). Its funny to see the difference.

Major issues now (IMO) are:

Full time Landscape

Touch Input

Permission Pop-up message

I think the bypass is minor, solved with the amazon bit.

Having no problems displaying my screen, videos etc. If Landscape its scaled well. If portrait its tiny.

Sending Donation, i bought the AR2 because of your work Mikelangelo  :-P  mucho bueno gracias.

got my appradio today  never been  so stressed out  

in a long time .....
iphone4s jb
apprX 2.0.1-1
appradio 2.2.0

phone keeps going in to safe mode
no unsupported apps show at all
cant use phone while connected
cant disconnect without going into safemode

whats needed to get this working???

also tried the repo link for beta8 on page 1
to no avail stuck on cydia black n white screen
and the download link wont download to my iphone
tried it on compter says its a man file
how do I install this
thanks

thanks again all for your help

Ok, so I just picked up an AppRadio and installed it.  I was thrilled when I found out about AppEx, however I'm having troubles getting it to work.  I'm running a jailbroken 4s on 5.1.1 and an SPH-DA100 on 8.17.  When I do an install of AppEx from Cydia I get the Siri button (which works) but none of the unsupported apps appear.  When I do an install from the 1st page of this discusion I get the Siri button (which doesn't work) and icons for unsupported apps, but I can't launch them.  When I touch on an icon it blinks, but the apps never launch.

Has anyone encountered this problem or have any idea what I should do differently?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hy yeah i got same thing going its all working but most important thing to use your phone via the screen wont work

No touch support

Whats the latest

Cant we all donate some money to get a app created to jus have full control???.

Any ideas

• RonS locked this topic