AVIC411.com

f700bt with no menu text???

I just installed a f700bt and it works good for the most part. Heres the problem, when I press the menu button on the unit the 3 icons pop up but that is it, I have no text for where the menus should be in the lower left and right corners. I can push the map icon and so on and do everything the way it should but there is just no text for any of the menus for stuff?? Is there something I am supposed to turn on or what? It has 2.00600 software, I did manage to find my way threw blank options to find out what software the unit is running. lol I appreciate all help very much!!! I can post up some pics if that would help please LMK

Did you buy this used? What did it say when biking?

Go to my thread a few below this download the torrent file entitled torrent full of avic f files.

Put testmode file and a backup of 3.0 on an SD card then once in windows mode copy and paste your back up in. Idk read half the threads on this page all similar issues with different side effects

Yes I bought it used. what do you mean by, " What did it say when biking" I assume thats supposed to be a message that pops up on unit? If so the boxes pop up on my unit but there is no text in those either. Ill start reading posts in this section and go from there. Is there anyone on this site that could do this for me? Like if I send them my unit could they install the newest software for a fee?