AVIC411.com

xm vs sirius ???????????????

I for one, am a Sirius fan all the way. Next month I will break even on my lifetime subscription that I took out when I got my first unit. I recently transfered it to my Z1 without missing a beat. I enjoy the music channels, but I enjoy the talk channels more and that's where Sirius shines the most. Howard Stern's two channels really rock and as well do the other talk channels.

I would probably agree, without Howard, they are probably both pretty equal, but the word in the industry is that they believe that Sirius will be taking over and possibly buying out XM within the next year.

I would probably agree, without Howard, they are probably both pretty equal, but the word in the industry is that they believe that Sirius will be taking over and possibly buying out XM within the next year.

Being fed up with Howie rumors and lies, I must ask, Where's the proof? When will SIRI reach positive cash flow? Where will the capital come for SIRI to purchase XM outright? Just rubbish rumors from Howie fans with no real knowledge. Not trying to disrespect you, but Sirius has no cash to buy anything right now.

As much as you want too as a faithful XM supporter, you can't blame Stern for these rumors whether a merge is feasible or not. He has only mentioned it once and honestly said he doesn't have any knowledge on the subject and that he didn't know whether it would be good or bad for Sat Radio's future. The rumors are purely speculation from stock analysts that recognize any company(much less the only two competing against each other) piling up debt to attract new subscribers is not a good business model and they could be more successful merging. These rumors are all over any stock service whether you are looking up Sirius or XM and none of them mention "rubbish rumors from Howie fans" as the primary source :)

Being fed up with Howie rumors and lies, I must ask, Where's the proof? When will SIRI reach positive cash flow? Where will the capital come for SIRI to purchase XM outright? Just rubbish rumors from Howie fans with no real knowledge. Not trying to disrespect you, but Sirius has no cash to buy anything right now.

She is actually pretty damn entertaining when she stops by Stern's show. They don't spend much time discussing recipies and gardening

Yep. Actually it's pretty amazing what he brings out of people! Sometimes you're thinking to yourself "What the F***!"