AVIC411.com

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten much further, I was able to successfully link my GN running Jelly Bean to my AP2. Several issues tho that I am seeing is that almost every other time I connect it it wan'ts to run the finger calibration. Also everything on the main screen everything works and is touchable however when I hit the apps icon everything comes up but nothing is press-able. Now Pandora on the other hand did not work until I re installed it on my GN it just kept saying can't connect until I realized I did not re-install Pandora. Bluetooth worked fine after I paired my GN to AP2 I was able to make and receive calls. I'm able to run any app off my phone and have it perfectly displayed on AP2. Honestly they just need to do a little adjusting to make it fully functional I just hope Pioneer is on it. I emailed them to suggest they get it going and I suggest everyone else does to because they aren't going to do anything unless they know there is a problem. Well there ya go any other questions just ask.

I am running into the same thing on mine with 4.1. Love 4.1 so I am not going back to ics, and will just deal around this for now.

I can do the finger calibration but it doesn't recognise finger presses after that. Video and music play just fine. BT phone works fine. For now I just set it up so that when I plug it in the music auto starts. My long term goal is to find a used ipod that I can plug in for a permanent music solution, then just plug in my phone when I want to access apps.

Just fyi the email response I got from Pioneer was that the Galaxy Nexus is not supported by Appradio 2! Once I walked them by the hand to show them where it shows that it is compatible the emails stopped. So I don't know how much concern they are going to have at the moment. But again I ask any of you guys to please email them if nothing else just to get this issue noticed. :)

Just fyi the email response I got from Pioneer was that the Galaxy Nexus is not supported by Appradio 2! Once I walked them by the hand to show them where it shows that it is compatible the emails stopped. So I don't know how much concern they are going to have at the moment. But again I ask any of you guys to please email them if nothing else just to get this issue noticed. :)

Emailed and app rated, hopefully it gets fixed quickly.

Did some rating myself. There is so much potential with this deck, but there is a lot of work needed to make it worth the asking price.

Yes totally! there is so much here it can be huge for Pioneer as I put in a review for them. They could be sitting on a gold mine and can corner the market IF they put in the time and development. The ball is in their court it's up to them how much gold they see.

Picked up a used ipod for cheap (free) that works with the deck. Seems the best of all worlds. Now I only have to plug in the phone when I want to use an actual app. Phone and music no longer require being tethered to my phone.

It's a good thing to, as appradio when from being non responsive to constantly rebooting itself. I had to force kill it. J4.1 is so nice though I can wait...

Here was Pioneer's response from their warrant/service email address...

Haven't called yet, my original email was pretty vague since I only got my AR2 in the mail today...

Thank you for contacting Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc.

Based on your e-mail request, we feel that we can be of better assistance if you contact our Product Support line.

Please contact us at (800)421-1404 for further assistance.

Picked up a used ipod for cheap (free) that works with the deck. Seems the best of all worlds. Now I only have to plug in the phone when I want to use an actual app. Phone and music no longer require being tethered to my phone.

It's a good thing to, as appradio when from being non responsive to constantly rebooting itself. I had to force kill it. J4.1 is so nice though I can wait...

It's definitely a quick-fix, but I'm too much of a (self-admitted) Android fanboy to give Apple any money...