AVIC411.com

I'm not that worried about it, that lady has no control or information about anything to do with the AppRadio app development. It might take a week (or two), but i don't think updating compatibility will take too much effort. If not, you're right, the dev community will help instead.

That's one group we CAN count on.
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off the phone with Pioneer Canada support. What a mess, the phone numbers they listed to call don't even go to Pioneer. Some poor guy venting his frustration at getting Pioneers calls. I was able to find some other numbers to try.

He didn't know that 4.1 was just updated and the deck was no longer working with the phone but said he'd pass along my concerns. I am supposed to get a call back with what he finds out, but I won't hold my breath... They never answered my emails when I sent them. I don't expect them to fix it 5 minutes out of the gate but I do want some assurance they are working on the problem.

I also noticed that the Nexus is no longer listed as a compatible device on the website. Didn't like that either, and said so. It should say working on a update or something.

Just got off the phone with Pioneer Canada support. What a mess, the phone numbers they listed to call don't even go to Pioneer. Some poor guy venting his frustration at getting Pioneers calls. I was able to find some other numbers to try.

He didn't know that 4.1 was just updated and the deck was no longer working with the phone but said he'd pass along my concerns. I am supposed to get a call back with what he finds out, but I won't hold my breath... They never answered my emails when I sent them. I don't expect them to fix it 5 minutes out of the gate but I do want some assurance they are working on the problem.

I also noticed that the Nexus is no longer listed as a compatible device on the website. Didn't like that either, and said so. It should say working on a update or something.

I'm still seeing the GN there, I would flip if it just somehow disappeared. http://www.pioneerel...o+2+(SPH-DA100)