AVIC411.com

What exactly is new in AppRadio v 2.3.0?

I downloaded and installed the AppRadio app v 2.3.0 this morning but I don't see anything different pertaining to the way new apps are displayed (I think). Is it just the "new" banner that runs across the icon like a new iPhone app? I'm hoping that we can get the same firmware as the AppRadio 3. I like the new clock and it looks like you can put wallpaper on the main screen now, not just in app mode. 

Here's what's new:

V2.3.0
Update to the way new apps are displayed
- Add 'New App' category under compatible Apps
- New App notification

One thing it did (or it could have been the recent update to Rdio) was render the Rdio app completely useless. It is no longer compatible with AppRadio mode.

Same here - Rdio is screwed - my favorite app is now buggered! Not sure which update or if both caused this.

I have left a message on the Rdio Help Page and e-mailed Pioneer.

Pioneer had nothing to do with Rdio no longer working on the AppRadio. This has been coming for some time. Rdio is no longer an AppRadio developer. They pulled the code that puts the app in AppRadio mode from the App. It seems no one told Pioneer though. Their AppRadio page touting it as one of their best streaming apps is embarrassing.