AVIC411.com

All the same bugs from ec touch are still there for me!

iPod and video buttons freeze up

Still can't sign in to soundcloud

Along with waze, ec touch just never works properly for me lol

bummer, yeah I've had it crash twice on me once so far, but it's been good on several trips though non stop.    I wonder why you can't log into soundcloud?   It lets me in.    Maybe try changing  your password to something simple or take away strange characters?     I have noticed it's hard to scroll up/down on the main ED Touch page at times. (or it selects something when you wanted scrool)   

• 1 month later...

Hey just found this forum. Awesome to see someone posted about Stezza! (I'm the developer of it).

In Stezza v1.7 scrolling is broken if you have updated to iOS 7. An update has been submitted to Apple that fixes this, so should be available within a week. Sorry about that.

Any suggestions/feedback would be great!

Hey just found this forum. Awesome to see someone posted about Stezza! (I'm the developer of it).

In Stezza v1.7 scrolling is broken if you have updated to iOS 7. An update has been submitted to Apple that fixes this, so should be available within a week. Sorry about that.

Any suggestions/feedback would be great!

Thanks for posting on this forum. Any chance that you can allow for video playback as well, like the Car Media Player App? A suggestion would be to have the user be able to select font size. Thanks.

Thanks guys. The update is now out so scrolling in AppRadio should be fixed, and I also added some up/down buttons because scrolling is kinda hard on AppRadio.

I'd love to add video support, it's defiantly on the wish list. At the moment Stezza use the iPod media library, so if it is possible to access the videos in there then it should be added as a new feature.

Thanks guys. The update is now out so scrolling in AppRadio should be fixed, and I also added some up/down buttons because scrolling is kinda hard on AppRadio.

I'd love to add video support, it's defiantly on the wish list. At the moment Stezza use the iPod media library, so if it is possible to access the videos in there then it should be added as a new feature.

Great work, Ricsantos.  Just an FYI, the update "somewhat" addressed the scrolling issue.  For example, I can scroll through my playlists, but once I click into a playlist, i still can not scroll that list.  So, I have to play one of the songs on that screen.

• 5 months later...