AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

Problem 2013 Update bei AVIC-F930BT

Das Update bricht kurz vorm Ende mit der Meldung "falsche SD-Karte" ab.

Versuche mit einer 2. 16GB-Karte, komplette Neuformatierung etc. führen zum gleichen Ergebnis.

Das 2012er Update mit der gleichen Methode und gleichen SD-Karten funktioniert aber problemlos.

Bitte um Hilfe ....

Du brauchst die OPENING.FLG Datei. Bitte die Datei unter UPDATE\USER\SYSTEM\BG kopieren, du kannst eine neue Datei mit 0KB erstellen. (Datei Endung unter Windows einblenden lassen)

Oder einfach aus dem 2012 kopieren. Ich habe das gleiche Problem gehabt und mit dieser Datei ging alles, du kannst auch deine SD-Karte komplett formatieren (Keine schnelle Formatierung)

Gruß

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

i bought an avid-f930bt and i make the update, all was fine.

I have an iphone 5s with ios7.02 and i can't hear nothing, i try to update with the pioneer update for 940 but when appear the screen of write com the system don't recognise any data in the SD, i downloaded two or three times and nothing.

anyone know how can make the stereo work this the iphone. 

PD: I use an original lightning cable.

i can't access to the app mote too.

Hi

i bought an avid-f930bt and i make the update, all was fine.

I have an iphone 5s with ios7.02 and i can't hear nothing, i try to update with the pioneer update for 940 but when appear the screen of write com the system don't recognise any data in the SD, i downloaded two or three times and nothing.

anyone know how can make the stereo work this the iphone. 

PD: I use an original lightning cable.

i can't access to the app mote too.

Did you update Bluetooth as well? That might be the reason for your audio problem, but that's just a wild guess...

For the App-Mode with the Iphone 5(s) you need the CD-IV202NAVI cable and the Apple Lightning to VGA adapter.

Which update was intalled before? Was your Iphone working?

I have the F20BT and everything is working ok with Iphone 4 and 4s, I have the Adapter Cable, streaming and appmode both working as well.

Please test if you have the right adapter, or just check the connection between Radio and Cable.

Regards

Which update was intalled before? Was your Iphone working?

I have the F20BT and everything is working ok with Iphone 4 and 4s, I have the Adapter Cable, streaming and appmode both working as well.

Please test if you have the right adapter, or just check the connection between Radio and Cable.

Regards

the update of the first post.

i use an original apple cable, with other pioneer radio it works like avh-1400DVD

Did you update Bluetooth as well? That might be the reason for your audio problem, but that's just a wild guess...

For the App-Mode with the Iphone 5(s) you need the CD-IV202NAVI cable and the Apple Lightning to VGA adapter.

Yes, i update de operating system with the maps and the bluetooth.

The phone can connect with the radio by bluetooth but not by cable

Check this out: http://www.ceoutlook.com/2013/01/14/pioneers-model-by-model-chart-for-iphone-5-compatibility/ I also have a presentation from Pioneer from march this year where they explain in much more detail the different Iphone and android connection options and software requirements for their EU models. However, meanwhile this presentation dissapeared from their server, so it might be that it is already outdated. To me it seems almost as if they silently dropped the planed Iphone 5 App-Mode support for their 2010-2012 EU models, because they don't seem to offer the CD-IV202NAVI cable anymore, but you can still get it from e**y... However, there is no guarantee that the 2013 EU map update supports that cable...

the HDMI connection which is part of the CD-IV202 (without the NAVI appendix!) cable set does not work for the pre 2013 models, because those don't have a HDMI input.

I found the solution for you. If you have the USB-Cable that came with your radio, just use any HDMI-Cable... You can read here translated with google.

thank you but my avic-f930bt does no have a hdmi 

the usb cable of the CD-IV202 is different than the original that came with the radio?

kowe, did you read my post #149? According to the informations Pioneer provided in march you need the CD-IV202NAVI cable not the CD-IV202 for the f930bt. However it is not clear if the required software support for that cable is included in the 2013 map update. To me it seems almost as if Pioneer dropped the planed Iphone 5 AppMode support for the f930bt and f940bt. At least I never heard of anyone who got the Iphone 5 working in AppMode with these avics... I can send you the presentation I am referring to, but you can also find some useful information via the link I provided (x940bt is the same hardware as your f930bt, it is just the US version with newer maps...)