2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello

I have 9310bt (VW version acting as 930 )

Have done 2012 update last year with app radio mode already

Last week I completed 2013 update as per instructions in first page , it took aprox 20 minutes

I used FAT32 formatted 8gb Sandisk class4

Also done the Bluetooth update from Bluetooth settings , thought that it stuck during Bluetooth update but finnished in 5 minutes all of a sudden.

Many thanks ffor the support every thing was ok

Hi folkz,

yesterday i successfully updated my F20BT.

Before I got the Problem with the "Wrong SD-Card" Message.

The Problem was the one big NDATA file in the Update-Folder.

I downloaded it again and then i used an other Unpacking-Tool, then there were 106 Files instead this one big file.

After this the Update worked like a charm.

Is there any changelog of the Firmware-Version 5.000 or can anyone list the improvements.

My feeling is, that the whole system is faster now and the touch inputs are recognized faster.

greetings rage

Hi,

I am French, I have a F940BT and I carefully followed all post. I downloaded all the files (5 RAR), and when I want to unzip, I get this error message after a few seconds .. unzip

! C: \ Users \ Frederick \ Documents \ FOLDER MERCEDES \ update GPS \ pioneer update.part3.rar 2013: The CRC failed in the encrypted Pioneer 2013 Update \ Update \ NDATA \ NDATA.049 file. Corrupt file or wrong password.
! C: \ Users \ Frederick \ Documents \ FOLDER MERCEDES \ update GPS \ pioneer update.part3.rar 2013: End of the incorrect archive

Files Are Corrupt ? I use the password specified in the first page, but nothing to do! I'm FIRMWARE, Update and CARDINFO.cif, but 55 files 1.50 GB

How can I do? I read that this update was ok for my F940BT, and I really want to enjoy.
Be sure that if I can perform the update, I will donate with PayPal ..

I thank you in advance for all the details and the solution that you can give me.

Kind regards,

Fred.

Slt lafrance,

Oui c'est vraiment dommage que nuos n'ayons rein du tout chez nous... Et d'autant plus dommage que le F940BT est une petite machine de guerre qu'il est possible de faire évoluer... Mais chez nous, le partage d'infos reste très difficile !! C'est souvent du chacun pour soit.

Ceci étant dit, j'ai tout de même noté que certains ont tout de même réussi à faire la mise à jour. Vous avez essayé de télécharger les fichiers ? Moi c'est fait, mais il y a toujours un message d'erreur qui vient avant la fin de l'extraction.. Ce qui me pèse tout de même, c'est de claquer 150 €uros pour une mise à jour avec en plus cette fichue obligation de posseder un Iphone pour bénéficier de l'ensemble des possibilité de l'appareil. Je trouve cela honteux !!

Mais bon, c'est comme ça..

Bonne continuation, et on ne sait jamais, si vous réussissez à mettre à jour... Passer un petit message...

Cordialement,

Fred.

vinzzz --> français ?

fred59310 ,je n'ai pas essayé de faire la mise a jour de peur de planter mon f940bt.

le tuto n'explique pas comment faire une sauvegarde complète pour un retour en arrière

je traduis tout ça en anglais car on va se faire taper sur les doigts par nos amis anglais (on est sur un forum anglais)

vinzzz -> French?

fred59310, I have not tried to do the update for fear of killing my F940BT.

the tutorial does not explain how to do a full backup to a backward

I translate all in English because we will be rapped on the knuckles by our English friends (we're on an English forum)

hello
Is there a person here who can give us a specific tutorial, first time avicF940Bt save its parameters (= F40BT = F930BT =..)
it can not permanently destroy the Avic
then how to upgrade the map Avic ?
with pictures and details of operations ?
I read and reread the post from the beginning, and each time, those who do upgrade, have difficulties that have not been addressed in the tutorial 1 post
example, cardinfo.cif file, you must save that which is original to
explain how?
discussing it further wrote that right ? .. you have to put the Download!
for the language file, you must save or not ? (french)
Mini SD card must be 8Giga more or witness, and it must be formatted fat32 completely (not quick format) ....
a real tutorial is really necessary

thank you to anyone who can do that, it will help a lot of people on the forum.

Hello everyone,

I have an x920BT that I updated to CNSD-310FM EU 2012 turning it into F930BT. Does anyone know if I can use this 2013 update on my device and how should I do it?

Thank you!

EDIT:

Update works simply following by the book the instructions and replacing cardinfo.cif and verinfo.dat with those provided. Of course it reverts to US languages only, but by replacing Apllib.dll with the one saved by backing up USER folder, you get back EU languages.

The only thing I forgot to test is Pioneerus so can't tell if it still works.