2013 USA/CAN Maps Download

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you!  I just donated to this great cause!  I wish Pioneer would make it easier and more affordable to keep our NAVs up to date.  I certainly am not made of money and believe when you pay over $700 for a head unit, it should update automatically... :-)  maybe someday.  Until then, thanks to all you who investigate ways to program and make our NAVs work.

Anyone have an issue with the image from the rear view camera disappearing with this update? May be a coincidence, the grid now appears, but my video from my rear view camera is gone. I did check the settings for polarity. *EDIT* it was a coincidence.

Just cant get this to work on my x920bt. it will make it about 30% then say incorrect sd card and get stuck until i go to test mode and delete the startknd file then i can get it working but gps says no connection and map shows a red background.

i tried extracting with winrar and winzip, formatted using windows (16kb clusters)and another format utility recommended in a different thread. tried a 16gb and a 32gb and same problem. going to try again tomorrow after work with another card unless anyone has any other ideas. 

Just cant get this to work on my x920bt. it will make it about 30% then say incorrect sd card and get stuck until i go to test mode and delete the startknd file then i can get it working but gps says no connection and map shows a red background.

i tried extracting with winrar and winzip, formatted using windows (16kb clusters)and another format utility recommended in a different thread. tried a 16gb and a 32gb and same problem. going to try again tomorrow after work with another card unless anyone has any other ideas. 

GPS functions will never work until you comlete the update!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THIS!

Updated my maps and fixed my bluetooth!

I tried doing the recommended bluetooth update thru pioneer last year and it totally killed my bluetooth and pioneer wanted to charge me $200 to fix it.

Yeah pay them $200 cuz they messed up my bluetooth wwwhack

This saved me a lot of money I will definitely donate on my next paycheck :D

I was finally able to complete the update. It must have been a problem with the micro sd adapter i was using because when i put the sd card in my phone and copied the files over it updated no problem. No bluetooth still though, when i go to the hidden screen on the service info screen it shows bluetooth firmware version as ----. when i try to update the bluetooth seperately it errors out after 5 min or so. Im thinking the hardware for the bluetooth died, i ended up just buying a new head unit anyways but i might send this in for repair and keep it as a spare or just sell it to someone who wants to fix