AVIC411.com

Pioneer Nex Full Android Mirroring Videos

Does the 8000NEX send GPS signal to the AppRadio Mode? I mean, Can you use Waze or any other navigation APP with ARU and your Mobile GPS turned off?

I am sorry to say that it does not send gps signal . When i use Waze , it disables GPS signal on my Note 3. But other nav apps like Sygic,Google Maps etc., it works but uses my phone's gps signal not the unit. Similar issue when i had the avic-z150bh. I believe when appradio app detects  that it is connected to a navigation unit, and try to start the pioneer app uses(like waze) it disable the gps on my note 3. 

I am sorry to say that it does not send gps signal . When i use Waze , it disables GPS signal on my Note 3. But other nav apps like Sygic,Google Maps etc., it works but uses my phone's gps signal not the unit. Similar issue when i had the avic-z150bh. I believe when appradio app detects  that it is connected to a navigation unit, and try to start the pioneer app uses(like waze) it disable the gps on my note 3. 

Thanks for the info!

It seems that Pioneer continues with its selfish policy (I suppose they do this to try selling map updates). They will know what they are doing, but maybe, I would have changed my F50BT for the F60DB (european equivalents to Z150BH and 8000NEX) it they would have fixed this stupid behaviour.

I'm just curious for watching the AVICSYNC app working when they release it. If the traffic information is more accurate than waze's, maybe it's a good alternative to appRadio Mode, although you had to pay for the service.

• 2 months later...

I have the galaxy note 3 as well. I can't seem to get the mirror to work or USB. I tested a different phone..my sisters S4 and the mirror worked but not the USB. 

How do you get the Note 3 to work with both HDMI and USB? I've got everything plugged in, the phone says that the device needs to have kies installed to transfer files. Like it needs a driver or something. Sigh...this is very frustrating. I even went back to stock settings to see if it works..unrooted stock OEM rom...nothing worked.

• 1 year later...

Hate to revive a dead thread, but trying to figure out how to make this work!

I've got the MU200 cable, AR Unchained and an 8000NEX head unit. I have a G3 with a custom rom. Anyone willing to help me a bit?

Are u having problems. I was using my Nexus 5 mirroring my 7000. It's a cool feature but gets old fast. I use my G3 just to mirror movies off my phone.