AVIC411.com

D3 availability

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Savings are not a crapshoot. $200 off retail is basically like getting the ipod, cd changer, and sirius for free! (the stuff I want)

Plus, I intend on bypassing it as soon as that's figured out, so my 1 year warranty from an 'authorized' dealer would be worth bupkiss anyway.

Guest THE OP

The company looks shady. But GL anyway. I would say go with CF for a no hassle experience. But hey, that's just me.

BTW, The D3 will be available again on Crutchfield 3/6/07 in case anyone was wondering. :D

Guys I know all of you are looking for a deal. I can get the D3's for $908 and am a Authorized PIONEER Dealer. Shipping on top of the $908 offcourse. We have a few units in stock right now. contact me via email nismorg@hotmail.com .

I can't match the mid $8xx prices like on ebay. I'm not sure if these guys are getting these items through legal channels. My marketing rep tells me the markup on D3 is super low. This is different from the 30-40% markups from the past.

No offense, but if Crutchfield can offer them for $850 shipped (authorized and fully legal with free mounting kit and wiring harness), there is no reason why other authorized retailers can not. :?:

Just so everyone knows, accomodation price at Tweeter/Sound Advice for the D3 is $600, so yeah, markup is pretty huge (or so says a friend who works at Tweeter).

Also, never trust a marketing rep whose business is to sell you on ideas. ;)

No offense, but if Crutchfield can offer them for $850 shipped (authorized and fully legal with free mounting kit and wiring harness), there is no reason why other authorized retailers can not. :?:

Just so everyone knows, accomodation price at Tweeter/Sound Advice for the D3 is $600, so yeah, markup is pretty huge.

Also, never trust a marketing rep whose business is to sell you on ideas. ;)

$600.00 is way below dealer cost, so take that price from Tweeter with a grain of salt.