AVIC411.com
capikoo

software error screen

On 6/29/2019 at 4:51 PM, RHASSETT said:

@bonee

Would you happen to have the instructions and the 4200nex file? I would greatly appreciate it!

Or anyone if they have it. Thanks!

Also ISO the 4200 NEX file please

Hello members. My 7200 NEX has been acting funny over the last few weeks. Taking longer to boot up. This morning the may wouldn't display (kept going to the main menu) Then later I looked down and saw the software error screen. Now it it just shows Pioneer loading then the the NEX screen which goes on and off a few times then just a black screen. Experts, it this topical for the software corruption? Is the SD card internal or external? And if someone has an image (US) can you share it please? Any instructions on how to do the SD card fix if you think that's it?

So inside the unit itself, not the one near the dvd slot?  I read the 5200 image would work.  Is that correct?  Does anyone have the image for the 7200 or one that would work?  Almost got stopped for using my cell phone:rolleyes:

Looks like I’m a little late to all this. I have a 5100nex and I just got this message and can not figure out how to put it on the SD card. I’m not to computer savvy so that probably doesn’t help. 

Hi everyone,

I have a Pioneer sph da120 and the SD card has recently corrupted, i have a new SD card on the way,

can anyone please help me to locate the EU version as the older links are no longer available, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

On 14/5/2020 at 5:51 PM, hgalln said:

Hi everyone,

I have a Pioneer sph da120 and the SD card has recently corrupted, i have a new SD card on the way,

can anyone please help me to locate the EU version as the older links are no longer available, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

+1 thank you