AVIC411.com

Updating from SD Card

Sorry for the double post (I wrote this in another thread too), but I wanted to see if anyone could respond before I try to install.

I'm reading comments on the Pioneer Facebook page and now I'm confused. If I'm using an SD card to update, can I update directly from the SD slot that's built into the unit? Some people are saying that no matter what the media, it has to go through USB1.

(Micro) SD card update took 15 mins start to finish. I even updated the Bluetooth as I saw a folder under the root for that, so figured what the hell.

Remember to reboot the phone AND turn off/on the car to reboot NEX device after all updates.  Everything working perfectly for me.

It was not.

I checked my bluetooth version after I upgraded to 1.06 and it was HW01-SW03.21.30 . I then ran the bluetooth update which took a while, after rebooting, it came back with the exact same version.

I would have guessed that the 1.06 master update would handle the bluetooth as well, and I was right.

Wish I knew what the version bluetooth was before I upgraded to 1.06 but I didnt take note.