AVIC411.com

Pioneer and CarPlay

Well this is it. I am done with Pioneer. I have supported them for over 25 years both in Canada and the UK. But this CarPlay fiasco has p***d me off. They can't even update their website. Still says "arriving early summer 2014" I sold my Z140 at a huge loss and bought the NEX 4000 in anticipation of CarPlay. They won't even reply to my emails. If I had the money, I would sue their pants off.If it is true that they are waiting for Apple approval, then Apple can go to hell too.

So in concluding, good by Pioneer and hello Kenwood, Alpine, Clarion etc. Also goodbye Apple and hello Android.

I hope somebody at Pioneer and Apple are seeing this blog

It's OK Fotomkr. I STILL have some residual anger over Pioneer's handling of the Car Play fiasco......lol. Go ahead and vent....they still deserve it.....lol.

Not sure if it is all Pioneer's fault. I guess Apple did not let them release their upgrade until Apple went through their 100% focus on iPhone 6 and ios 8 releases.