AVIC411.com

8000 rear zone

So with the update, you can no longer play sd card in rear monitors if you are using carplay, that really bites.

So when I take the long trips with the kids I guess I'll be using pioneer nav so they can watch a movie in the rear from my sd card

So with the update, you can no longer play sd card in rear monitors if you are using carplay, that really bites.

So when I take the long trips with the kids I guess I'll be using pioneer nav so they can watch a movie in the rear from my sd card

The whole reason i purchased the nex, was to play movies for my 2 and 4 yr old while in my truck(which is everyday). Carplay does nothing new for me, except read my messages, If it was a complete mirror program for apple, i would use it. Really kind of disappointed that it is so limited. I would rather just use BT phone, and have all the functions as before. So I will only enable Carplay when i want to show someone that wants to see it.