AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

I purchased mine from abtelectronics

Got the D3X for 795 shipped...

Then am able to get the 200 rebate from them too making it come out to

I believe that it may be more now because there was a sale at that time...

It's 837 now without the 200 dollar rebate that you need to send in.

Comes out to 637 which is a good deal, plus you are able to get the harnesses and the steering wheel adapters there as well.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just bought a D3 from Circuit City for $ 649.00 . The in store price is $ 699.00 and I found a coupon code online that knocked off 7% . Now Pioneer has a $ 200.00 rebate so my final cost will be $ 450.00 . That's a hell of a deal , and I did not have to worry about dealing with an online company in case I had an issue later on down the road .

Here is the 7% off coupon

http://www.circuitcity.com//ccd/widgetC ... 0NEWSLETT->COUPON%20LISTING&cm_ite=273058%2020080214_AFFILIATE%20COUPON%207%%20OFF%20%199%20AND%20UP%202_20&cm_keycode=711843

I purchased mine from abtelectronics

Got the D3X for 795 shipped...

Then am able to get the 200 rebate from them too making it come out to

I believe that it may be more now because there was a sale at that time...

It's 837 now without the 200 dollar rebate that you need to send in.

Comes out to 637 which is a good deal, plus you are able to get the harnesses and the steering wheel adapters there as well.

I thought that the rebate was not good on any shipped D3X's, only if you live in the same stae as the seller?

I thought that the rebate was not good on any shipped D3X's, only if you live in the same stae as the seller?

that is correct. these half internet stores do not qualify for the rebate. it is supposed to be in store sales. meaning no trans shipping. this was meant as a boost for the small independent shops who have been getting screwed since the d3 became so whored out on the internet and in the big box stores. it is also a way to track transhippers. when you live in one state and send in a rebate form with a reciept from another state you will not get your rebate, and the seller will be in trouble with pioneer for transhipping

That's a broad statement - my rebate form says "Offer valid from purchases made from an authorized Pioneer or Pioneer Premier Dealer in the United States...". It officially excludes several dealers, none of which is the one I bought mine from, which is an authorized Pioneer dealer (in another state). What do you have from Pioneer that states they won't honor my rebate?

That's a broad statement - my rebate form says "Offer valid from purchases made from an authorized Pioneer or Pioneer Premier Dealer in the United States...". It officially excludes several dealers, none of which is the one I bought mine from, which is an authorized Pioneer dealer (in another state). What do you have from Pioneer that states they won't honor my rebate?

I've been looking into the D3 now for a bit and I luckily found this site which has answered alot of my questions. And I'm looking for the cheapest price like many others... anyways... I looked on the rebate itself through abtelectronics and then found the same rebate form from pioneer through a .pdf file.

http://www.abtelectronics.com/rebates/pdfs/pion_0d3_3-31-08.pdf

Reading the small print states...."This mail-in rebate offer is not valid at the following stores: Best Buy, Circuit City, Car Toys, Al and Eds Autosound, Tweeter, and Crutchfield. Call these stores for more information."

Nowhere in the small print does it state anything about out of state not being honored. The way it's phrased means that it is NOT honored at ONLY those stores.

edit... Just looked around on this forum more and found there's a thread discussing this

Just ordered through ABT...I tried to price match with cartronix, but they do not have the D3 x listed....just a D3 package. They did give me a huge discount though with free shipping. I also found out that sonicelectronix or cartronix is not an authorized reseller. And you can order online and get the 200 back. It is not just local. I called them directly this morning and they basically directed me to ABT and verified that you can still get the rebate back if you order online

Hope this helps someone.

Just ordered through ABT...I tried to price match with cartronix, but they do not have the D3 x listed....just a D3 package. They did give me a huge discount though with free shipping. I also found out that sonicelectronix or cartronix is not an authorized reseller. And you can order online and get the 200 back. It is not just local. I called them directly this morning and they basically directed me to ABT and verified that you can still get the rebate back if you order online

Hope this helps someone.

Can you be a little more specific? Who did you call about the rebate? And who verified that the rebate is valid if you order online?

I called the Pioneer Rebate office (aka: SOund Ideas) and they directed me to order from Pioneers online Authorized Retailers. It was Sound Ideas that said the rebate is valid as long as it is with the Authorized retailers with the exception of those listed on the rebate form.

Call them if you want....