AVIC411.com

I am evil! (ebay link)

DO NOT BAN ME! Read the auction, then you'll see that I already gave away the information with links and a photo.

I was going to say DO NOT PAY ME, but that will violate ebays terms and they will cancell the auction. So, this way, it gets to stay up for 10 days.

If something like this will get me banned, then please let me know and I will cancell the auction.

Ebay item: 170088879653

AGAIN! If this will get me banned, then just let me know and the auction is cancelled. It's not about money it's about getting the information to people who need it.

DO NOT BAN ME! Read the auction, then you'll see that I already gave away the information with links and a photo.

I was going to say DO NOT PAY ME, but that will violate ebays terms and they will cancell the auction. So, this way, it gets to stay up for 10 days.

If something like this will get me banned, then please let me know and I will cancell the auction.

Ebay item: 170088879653

AGAIN! If this will get me banned, then just let me know and the auction is cancelled. It's not about money it's about getting the information to people who need it.

What exactly are you trying to sell? You have already gave away the info, I just don't see the point :?

CHemi: That's the point bro! I already gave them the information. I already provided the link to the bypass. Who is going to buy it? Who is going to pay for it? I already passed out the information freely!

JasonH: I am not selling it! I am giving it away. Since it is against ebay policy to give crap away for free or to tell them not to pay for the auction, I created this auction to make it look legit so they will not cancel the auction as a violation of it's terms.

Guys, look at the auction! I am providing a link to the bypass right there on the screen. I am providing a link to this forum for the hacks and mods right there in the auction. Nobody is going to buy it, unless they are truely mentally disturbed.

I'm not trying to make money off of this auction. I am providing links to the site. I am providing the information & photo right there in the auction so nobody would purchase it.

Dear Fat Tony,

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

Regards,

Matt

Yeah. Why? (Tommy Boy)

Why did I ask for money? To make the auction look legit, so ebay would not take it off. I had to make this auction look 100% legit. I tried it last night and I said "DO NOT PAY ME HERE IS THE INFO FOR FREE!" And this morning the auction was flagged and cancelled. This way, there is no violation. No way to kill the auction. It looks legitmate, yet the info is right there in your face.

Sorry for using the photo. I should have asked. But since it was given here freely, I figured I'd use a larger forum to spread the word about this site. Sorry if I F'd up.

Dear Fat Tony,

Regards,

Matt

I dont understand this. Why paint chips?

OK, when most of us were kids (people old enough to drive cars and afford thousand dollar radios) the paint had lead in it, unlike today. If you ate paint chips as a child, you'd be very slow & stupid.

So, coocho. Have you ever tried paint chips as a child?

Dear Fat Tony,

Regards,

Matt

I dont understand this. Why paint chips?

OK, when most of us were kids (people old enough to drive cars and afford thousand dollar radios) the paint had lead in it, unlike today. If you ate paint chips as a child, you'd be very slow & stupid.

So, coocho. Have you ever tried paint chips as a child?

I understand that part, but why is he making fun of you? I think what you did was friendly gester towards saving people money.