AVIC411.com

Great Deal on a D3 (FREE BACKUP CAM)

Guest THE OP

100$ is worth the headache? wow, and i thought i was anal. even $200 would be kinda a pain, to sit through waiting for auction to end, or buy it now, or whatever. not to mention the scams on ebay anyways.

How the hell did you get 1200+ threads on this board? Have you ever helped anyone out or do you just give out your worthless opinions. Show me a positive thread that you have posted on this board besides your negative comments (which you keep repeating).

Help out or move on bro...Til it hurts.

He has helped me out a couple of times!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100$ is worth the headache? wow, and i thought i was anal. even $200 would be kinda a pain, to sit through waiting for auction to end, or buy it now, or whatever. not to mention the scams on ebay anyways.

How the hell did you get 1200+ threads on this board? Have you ever helped anyone out or do you just give out your worthless opinions. Show me a positive thread that you have posted on this board besides your negative comments (which you keep repeating).

Help out or move on bro...Til it hurts.

Werd!

$745 is what I get the d3's for, hope this helps someone negotiate

the price i get it for cant be the cheapest.... theres no way I'm that good

did my post go unseen or something? why would people be paying soooo much knowing what I get them for with the same warranty?

Stop being a hater. Its not your money or your time, so we don't need to repeatedly hear your opinion on it. What are you so bitter about anyway? Is it that with a little work, people can get their AVIC-D3 for less than you claim you can get it for? You act like you're the absolute authority on price when it comes to buying anything, and now that there's a better deal, all you want to do is crap all over this thread.

I got my AVIC-D3 for $60 less than what you claim you can get it for. This is from an authorized dealer with a Pioneer Ipod adapter, wire harness and antenna adapter. You better add another $40 to your "cost" for those extras, so basically, I'm paying at least $100 less than you for the same items. $100 is $100. You may not think its worth it, but its deals like these that allowed me to purchase multiple Xbox360s, sell some, and keep one for "free". Why wouldn't I take a free Xbox360 for no more than an hour or two of work? If you really don't think $200, or even $100 is worth saving, then you clearly don't belong in these forums. Why don't you just pay retail and pay Good Guys to install it for you? No one is doubting your contribution, but like I said, just cuz you don't think its worth it, don't knock others for trying to get the best deal possible.

Order #1

Pioneer AVIC-D3 DVD Navigation Receiver $849.99

Pioneer TS-G1641R 6-1/2"/6-3/4" 2-way Speakers $42.49

Pioneer TS-G1641R 6-1/2"/6-3/4" 2-way Speakers $42.49

Nissan Wire Harness receiver, receiver, 1995-up $0.00

Nissan Antenna Adapter Diversity antenna $0.00

Refer a Friend Discount (used code posted on forum) -$20.00

Total: $914.97

Paid: $914.97

Order #2

Pioneer CD-i200 Ipod Control Interface $29.99

Shipping $6.99

Total: $36.98

$40 Refer a Friend Credit (posted my code from order #1) -$36.98

Paid: $0

Order #3

Pioneer ND-BC2 Universal Reverse Rear-View Camera $249.99

Total: $249.99

Promo for ordering AVIC-D3 -$249.99

Paid: $0

Prices on fleebay (compiled from recently completed listings):

Pioneer TS-G1641R 6-1/2"/6-3/4" 2-way Speakers $41 (includes s/h fee)

Ebay listing and final value fees -$1.71

PayPal fees -$1.49

Shipping -$6.00

Money Back from sale of each speaker $31.80

Pioneer ND-BC2 Universal Reverse Rear-View Camera $185.00 (includes s/h fee)

Ebay listing and final value fees -$6.62

PayPal fees -$5.67

Shipping -$6.00

Money Back from sale of Rear-View Camera $166.71

Total Out of Pocket: $914.97

Money back from sale of speakers and camera: -$230.31

Actual Cost of AVIC-D3, Ipod Adapter, Wire Harness, Antenna Adapter: $684.66

lol you 'haters' are retarded. I never said any of you were bitches, well until now. lol

you have your opinion, I have mine, for the clown that got his for -$60 wooo hoo you go girl, $60 must be stupidly important to you, to call around, troll on some info forum, and then try to bash someone on a thread. Like I said you go girl. but so you know, I was just saying that it really isnt that big of a deal and hardly worth my time, if it is yours great. Hell, even your first quote about the price I get the d3 for and what they can do with it shows my intentions, but apparently you dont even read... 'help negotiate' dumbass

For The Cunt err i mean The Op, your a huge idiot, I mean not just a little bit. You dont even realize how many pm's Ive gotten begging me to sell them a d3, let alone the casual requests. Not to mention I have helped people, for example right after you post your ignorant post you get a response from someone. I sold a fellow user an original west coast disk AND DONTATED THE MONEY TO AVIC411, Ive even called and helped people over the phone for HOURS, at no profit. So now what bitch? Your an idiot plain and simple, if you dont like my rough abrasive attitude and cant handle the truth, then shut the fuck up... ooopps I mean stfu. You and your 42 post, wow seems like your more trouble then your worth.

You start a thread about YOUR deal but give NO details on how any fellow user may get it, without prompting from me and other people. Yeah great help YOU are! keep it up the good work! Not to mention the clear disorganized way you do things... There were/are other threads where this could have gone to help other people... "lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3" and " LOOKING TO BUY AN AVIC D3 RIGHT NOW, WHO HAS THE BEST DEAL?" just to name a few other threads.

Get off your horse you idiots, in the end you have to do a bunch more work, Lots more work in fact then the say someone just paying $750 and being done with it. If you think ebay and packaging and getting not as much as 'retail' is not that much work, great, more power to you, but I value my time a bit more probably. so Good luck with that and your $60. God I love that one. too funny

Its over $100 less with the accessories, but that's a moot point, because you're right, $60 or $100 hardly counts as money. Sorry, I should have realized you were baller status because you drive an Acura...lol. I hope you didn't negotiate with the dealer either, because as we have all learned here, its totally not worth the time.

and? thats the best you got? figures, take your $60 or $100 or whatever you math comes up with and stick it.. lol too funny

it has nothing to do with being a baller, and everything to do with being my value, and your value. YOu actually think $60 or $100 is the same as $38,000? you probably would, dumb ass. try using an example that is relative. you penny pinching little whore... lol I like that one.

You know what, its cool.

your funny and i could care less about you idiots (The Op and Craper)

1232 thats it, thats all you got to listen to now. You dont have to agree with everyone. useless posts, yep there sure are a bunch of em on here. Thats part of things here, enjoyable definitely! From me and from many others, hell theres a thread about 'the last word' so come on. but since thats the way you feel, I didnt know post count mattered to you but good bye.

How to find out if I'm wanted here or not? How to figure out if I contributed anything of value? OH, I know.

As long as The Op and Crapz1 and attilahooper are allowed here, I wont be. Hows that work for you?

I dont care to associate with you three idiots.

To the other guys that I have enjoyed chatting with and picking their brains of:

cntrylvr

sportfan

Ducatiboy

whtcrxghst

Jasonh

rodge

jimmy303

PaisanNYC

aznsmartass24 aka coocho

bobmun

T

and others that I have forgotten to mention.

Its been cool, I am apparently unhelpful and unwanted. The value of these three guys are obviously worth more then I, so take care fellas, enjoy your systems. However you got them. lol

In the time it took for all this bashing, someone could have placed items up for sale on ebay. :D

Folks need to lighten up. We're on here to get the best overall value. Some folk's time is worth saving a few extra bucks.

If Crutchfield was selling the d3 for list at $999, I'd definitely go ebay. Just saw some for $780 shipped. But I also purchased a Kenwood double din screen a couple years ago that died on me. Sure the seller offered a warranty. But I had to send it to him, and then it took him 3 weeks to get it back to me.

Dealing w/ Pioneer direct would be much faster in these types of situations, which is why it's also worth a few bucks more to get an item from an authorized dealer.

To the other guys that I have enjoyed chatting with and picking their brains of:

cntrylvr

sportfan

Ducatiboy

whtcrxghst

Jasonh

rodge

jimmy303

PaisanNYC

aznsmartass24 aka coocho

bobmun

T

and others that I have forgotten to mention.

hey thanx for the shoutout