AVIC411.com

NAV TRAFFIC-IS IT WORTH IT?

It only works in 45 or so cityies as of now. I know it works in Nashville, but I am only there a couple times a month and feel I know every backroad, so its not really worth it. Chattanooga is not supported. I believe XM's website gives more details.

I don't know how bad the roads are in Nashville but in the DC Metro area it has been a life saver. Updates come rather quickly

Yeah, if I lived in D.C. this I'd definitely pay for the traffic updates. Here in Baltimore, where I drive its not a problem. But based on what I've experienced of D.C. traffic... yeeesh I wouldn't go anywhere without it!

It is definately worth the money. It will ask you if you want a new route. It will show you little 35 or 20 dots on the freeway to show you how fast the particular freeway is going.

I paid for a year, and I guarantee you that I am going to sign up again next year.

It might work for you folks in MD but driving into Falls Church From Stafford VA every day, it left me sitting in grid lock more than it got me out of it. I actually called to complain to XM one time while I had been sitting on I95 for 20 mins and they said that there was no indication of congestion... I cancelled my subscription the next day.