AVIC411.com

So I downloaded CNDV-60MP discs..

It showed up with two files -

pioneer AVIC-N2 West CPJ1175-2-A.mdf (size-7,087,521,7920)

pionner AVIC-N2 West CPJ1175-2-A.mds (size-8,414)

I have a D1 system so hopefully it will work even though its for N2. Also do I burn both files? What do i use to burn this , nero? Do i say I want to burn it as an ISO file? What type of dvd do I use? Since im upgrading, is there any special proceedures I need to do or do i just put the disc in?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you'll need a dual layer burner for an image that big.

Also, MDF's are burned using Alcohol 120%.

BUT, if you don't have a dual layer disc, you can use Alcohol 120% to "mount" the image and then you can rip an ISO using UltraISO and remove the POI files. Maybe that will drop it to under 4.6 gigs.

As far as where the files are, I bet they found them as a torrent or some other P2P. Not a big fan of P2P myself.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure those are the exact same NAV images I downloaded.

The one I was able to use DVD decrypter to open and burn no problem. The other one kept throwing errors and I didn't know what it was. Turned out that I had to take ownership of the file in XP before I was able to open and burn it. Totally weird, but soon as I did that, was able to burn and never had any problems.