AVIC411.com

Pioneer Bluetooth Kit BTB200 shipping on 03/30

The CD-BTB200 is the same hardware as the CD-BTB100, so there will not be any change to phone compatibility. What has changed is the mic gain is lowered, to reduce echo, and the auto-connect feature will work with Motorola phones. That's it.

I think I'm going to cancel my order if I have to manually connect my verizon chocolate everytime..I'll just use my 40 bucks Motorola BT headset (that autoconnects)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, finally got to it today. I only had one person that consistently complained of echo and they say the echo is gone now. It autoconnects with both my motorolas perfectly (Razr and L6.) I still couldn't figure out how to get the whole phonebook to transfer on the Razr so I had to do it one by one. No big deal. Haven't tried on the L6 yet. Overall, I am very happy. My biggest complaint was the autoconnect and thats solved

whtcrxhst, did you get the btb 200 installed yet? How is working for you?

The CD-BTB200 is the same hardware as the CD-BTB100, so there will not be any change to phone compatibility. What has changed is the mic gain is lowered, to reduce echo, and the auto-connect feature will work with Motorola phones. That's it.

If you don't mind me asking, where's your information coming from? I've heard several different 'theories' throughout this thread.

Also, you say the auto-connect feature will work with Motorola phones... that sounds to me like a change to phone compatibility...

Ya, finally got to it today. I only had one person that consistently complained of echo and they say the echo is gone now. It autoconnects with both my motorolas perfectly (Razr and L6.) I still couldn't figure out how to get the whole phonebook to transfer on the Razr so I had to do it one by one. No big deal. Haven't tried on the L6 yet. Overall, I am very happy. My biggest complaint was the autoconnect and thats solved

That's cool, can't wait to get mine in.

whtcrxhst, did you get the btb 200 installed yet? How is working for you?

i know you said you have the razor but which model and most importantly who is your provider

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The CD-BTB200 is the same hardware as the CD-BTB100, so there will not be any change to phone compatibility. What has changed is the mic gain is lowered, to reduce echo, and the auto-connect feature will work with Motorola phones. That's it. "

Actually Pioneer tech representative says that there is a whole different chipset and firmware in this version, which is a hardware and sotware change.

• 2 weeks later...

Now since most of you have it installed what do you think?

I just ordered a D3, Bluetooth, Ipod cable, and xm Nav.

I am really curious what everyone thinks about the new CD-BTB200 compared to the old or even if you have had experience with Auto bluetooths before.

I have a parrot installed in my SUV now and the call quality is pretty good.

This is all a complete new install in a new vehicle and since I went with the D3 I thought I would keep everthing the same.

What do you think about the new models call quality??