AVIC411.com

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you are doing the installs today try this

on the bottom of the unit there are 4 pairs on leads that are exposed from the board. try soldering one or all of those leads

T knows something..... oh and btw, you were absolutely right about the ship date for my z2. My dealer guy even called me and apologized and said I was right.

if you are doing the installs today try this

on the bottom of the unit there are 4 pairs on leads that are exposed from the board. try soldering one or all of those leads

Have you tryed this and does it work . I just tryed to find the resistance using a potentuometer with no luck. I started at 0 volts and changed the voltage .2 volts and reset the radio every time but had no luck.

none of the current bypasses everyone is suggesting work...tried all of them......all day today.... DO NOT SOLDER CONTACTS ON BOTTOM OF RADIO....THIS DOES NOT WORK....IT CAUSES SCREEN NOT TO OPEN.... UNIT IS OK THOUGH.....spoke to pioneer inside man today and he has had a prototype z2 for couple months and has not been able to figure it out...this may be a while before we get this guys......sorry...

i need help transfering files to my z2 does anyone know of a fast way to transfer files into it??? it wont take a mp3 disc and cds take 2 long..i have all my music on my laptop gotta get music from laptop 2 z2 anyone got answers????

has anyone gotten any closer on the bypass for the z2??? is anyone still trying??

Yes people are working on it. I think some guys are pretty close to some sort of a solution.

i need help transfering files to my z2 does anyone know of a fast way to transfer files into it??? it wont take a mp3 disc and cds take 2 long..i have all my music on my laptop gotta get music from laptop 2 z2 anyone got answers????

You can transfer anything you want to the hard drive but the Z1/2 plays AT3 files not MP3 files and there are a few "playlist like" files that would need to be created in order for the Z1/2 to see them in the library and actually play them. It was kind of a pain and people pretty much gave up on that. No one ever figured out how to create those play list files. Sorry. Audio CD and ripping them one by one is the only way we know of.

just installed a Z2. hopefully the hack comes out. Going to be updating my buddy's Z1 for the newest bypass. He's currently on the headlight flash + toggle method. unit powers on and he has to hit a switch 3 times.

Actually you only need to hit it one time but at the correct time. Have him go here:

http://www.sminntech.com/z1flash.html#manualflashing

And try the one time flash before you switch him out.