AVIC411.com

02 Mustang GT Install (Pics)

Nice install, but an automatic Roush? I'm crying inside. :(

Don't cry Jason :wink:

It's not a real roush anyway, it's a foush ^_^. I put the car together and painted it with my dad. I went for the auto because it's more fun to cruise in (too me anyway) and when I take it to the track I don't have to worry about missing a shift. I did the j-mod on the tranny(removed shift accumulator springs and drilled out the separator plate) so now it can chirp the tires into 3rd. I plan on tossin on a 2.1L kenne bell and putting soem 3.73's in the rear. But right now I needed to listen to my iPod in the car and have a map home from any car show I go cruising to with my car club ^_^. Every time I drive one of my friend's manual mustangs, I'm glad I got an auto because I drive it every day of the that it's not winter.

Oh, well thats ok then. It looks VERY convincing. Great work. It sure beats my (lightly) modded V6.

That thing will be awesome with a Kenne Bell, just beef up the rear end, and hope the tranny can handle it.

The auto in the 94-04 mustangs is the 4r70w, it can handle up to 500hp with a good tranny cooler. My friend Sam has a 9 second 95 "Frobra" it's a gt with cobra bumber/emblems hehe. He runs a turbo and 20 lbs of boost it's crazy. He just told me he's wanting to do a tranny swap and get a Lentech automatic. They're basically a 4r70w but bullet proofed out and can handle all the way up to 1500hp for $3000. He missed a shift going down the track when he had a vortec in the car and the blower belt came off, wrapped around the water pump and ripped it out X_x hehe so he went to turbo. But he said that no matter what you're doing, you can't shift faster than an auto.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the props on the install......glad you like it.....the pics online

don't give the car any justice on how good it really looks in person.....we'll get the bypass figured out soon.....ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE NICEST MUSTANGS YOU WILL EVER SEE!!!! EVERYONE ELSE WISHES THEY HAD AS NICE A "FOUSH"........(ONE OF THE WIZARDS AT HORIZON)