AVIC411.com

Z2 installed in 2001 audi s4

I have the Z1 installed in a 03' A4. Had to custom make a board to fit it. What did you make yours with? Plastic?

peace.

Unfortunately the Metra kit for the B6 A4 is a no go.

You have it nice though with a custom flat piece of plastic there. You dont have that extra piece that everyone else has around their ddin kit. Just the one. Now wet sand the plastic and go spend some time at Home Depot. Find some paint that matches the exact flat black color of your A4. I should take some pics of mine.. nearly 99.99% perfect match.

agreed.

I like the one esfour has. I did mine in a rush with the idea of touching it up. I am still adding mods to the Avic so I am taking it out of the dash offten.

I have a forward looking night vision cam installed along with the rear cam. I also have a 2ch Mini Digital Video recorder installed on the avic to record my video and audio feeds. So I am able to catch video and audio. Like a little backbox. I imagen that the ABS Plastic is the way to go.