AVIC411.com

is it possible for me to sell my lifetime sirius membership?

You would pretty much have to sell the lifetime with a unit, or else people are going to need to bug you when they change radios. So assuming you don't know the person you are selling this to, the radio will come with it and it's lifetime as long as the radio holds our or the person wants to use it.

My biggest concern would be that someone would sell the radio and lifetime to someone, but you can't transfer the name and permissions to that account so you could screw the buyer after they give you money and transfer it away from them to one of your new radios and it cost you $74 and screwed them out of whatever money you got form them.

By contract, you CANNOT sell the lifetime membership to anyone else. The lifetime membership is between the original subscriber and Sirius Satellite Radio, a subsidiary of Sirius Holdings.

True, but if you sold your radio to someone with the subscription, no one would really know. But the original owner would still have the right to the subscription with the ability to move it to some other receiver. PaisanNYC, you are right you can't transfer it to someone else. So the new "owner" would be at the mercy of the original owner not to mess with the subscription (change it to a new receiver).