AVIC411.com

z1 bypass installed today

[quote name="JimmyHoops"]Can you use your head light flasher in lew of the tr7 module or does it work in addition to the tr7 module?[/quote]

No you use this all by itself. No TR7 module (or modules). No programming, just plug in and go.
[quote name="JimmyHoops"]Can you use your head light flasher in lew of the tr7 module or does it work in addition to the tr7 module?[/quote]

No you use this all by itself. No TR7 module (or modules). No programming, just plug in and go.

We can do this all day if you want too... :D

I guess I wasn't clear enough on the first response. No you use this all by itself. Do I need to use "lew" in there somewhere? :) Yes you would use my circuit in LEW of the TR7's. How about that. Just having some fun with you ;)
[quote name="DieselNuts"]I got my local stereo shop to install mine too, but it doesnt work. I didnt watch him hook it up, but I gave him the diagram that you have drawn.... Any ideas? Its an 04 G35C if that helps. Thanks.[/quote]

I made a trouble shooting guide. If it's not working there are some steps to go through to help me understand the problem. Check this out:
[url=http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=654]http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=654[/url]
ducatiboy, got mine installed, works perfect. Ohh, they shop ended up wireing the ground to a switch, because I have the 6 disc dvd changer as well and that has a ground by itself. So from what they told me, that had to be grounded as well. Don't ask me, I just gave them your instructions and said go for it! Thanks a ton!!!!
Hey Ducatiboy,

Got my circuit in today here in canada so i guess getting through the border wasn't much of an issue aterall. Thanks again. I'll be doing my install myself on friday i'll let you know how it goes. But i'm sure its gonna be A OK!

Thanks again for shipping so promptly!

Have agreat day!