AVIC411.com

Red line in navigation?

The red line that the D3 plots on the nav map during use drives me crazy - i have searched around to try to get rid of this...is there any way at all? Its so annoying - why couldnt they put a side bar compass or arrow to show the direction of your location...the red line gets in the way of the map and is completly useless.

the manual calls it a "Direction Line" Its a red straight line the plots from the top of the direction arrow to your destination and its so annoying - reading the manual over again to see if i can get rid of it - so far no luck.

its crazy that you can get rid of the bread crumbs but not the red direction line. I find that line more offensive then the breadcrumbs -lol -

Are you 100% certain about this? Im almost positive I saw a menu item that allows you to remove it. Let me go back and check the manual

what could that little red line possibly get in the way of?

The red straight line gives me "Missile Command" flashbacks - an old Atari game from the mid 80's for those of you not as ancient as me.

I would be ecstatic if I could remove...but I guess the designers over at pioneer feel everyone needs to have a red "direction line" across their D3 nav :twisted: