AVIC411.com

XM Radio working but Status Disconnected

Well, I just intalled the Pioneer XM / Nav Traffic Module into my Z1 and the radio is working fine. However, when I go to XM Status in information, the status is Disconnected and No Signal. However, I get all the stations clearly. Also, Traffic options are disabled even with Park Brake up. Whats the deal? Anyone install this on their Z1 and got it to work? Are there any settings I missed? I reset the XM / Nav Unit and my Radio and still no luck...

Thanks.

The manual that came in the box wasn't enough? All AVICs needed the data cable for navtraffic, not just the Z1

Yep that was it. Was searching after I posted :(.. Found that... I wish Pioneer would have updated the instruction online to incorporate the Z1 model install instructions.. LAME... Thanks all for the help...

No thats the problem. It does not talk about the Z1 at all. Talks about N1 and others... No reference to Z1 at all....

The manual that came in the box wasn't enough? All AVICs needed the data cable for navtraffic, not just the Z1

Yep that was it. Was searching after I posted :(.. Found that... I wish Pioneer would have updated the instruction online to incorporate the Z1 model install instructions.. LAME... Thanks all for the help...