5. select the .iso from the folder I saved it to

6. burn the disk using nero?

when I use nero what do I burn it as?

do I burn it as a dvd or a data dvd?

so I copied the disk using dvd decrytor and I got 2 files. One file is

6.46 GB (6,938,918,912 bytes)

the other file is

8.22 KB (8,424 bytes)

what one do I burn? Do I just burn the 6.46GB file using dvd decryptor? It's already in ISO file. I just dont want to mess up these expensive disks

• 2 weeks later...
Just open up disc copy in Nero. Worked perfectly, no extra steps needed. You must have a Dual Layer burner in your computer for this to work properly though.

Thank you!!!^^^ :x For the hundredth time ive repied in reference to this! You dont have to do any special steps to this, just use the copy feature in your burner app! Thats it people!!!

That's interesting. I don't really use Nero to copy discs. I use UltraISO to create an ISO and then burn it with Nero.

Nero is really good a burning images (created by standard tools). But it isn't very good at making images or copying.

Alcohol is good too, but not for dual layer images.

If DVD Decrypter works for ya, go for it! But I like to recommend the big boys because they are good for other stuff too. :)

Just open up disc copy in Nero. Worked perfectly, no extra steps needed. You must have a Dual Layer burner in your computer for this to work properly though.

Thank you!!!^^^ :x For the hundredth time ive repied in reference to this! You dont have to do any special steps to this, just use the copy feature in your burner app! Thats it people!!!

Confirmed. i just used the copy disc feature in nero 6 and my disc is working great..!

• 2 months later...
Confirmed. i just used the copy disc feature in nero 6 and my disc is working great..!

Busted! Nero 6's disc copy feature sorta worked - the maps and everything were fine but I couldn't input addresses or anything. Spent 4 hours quadruple checking my wiring, then booted up with the original discs and everything worked!

Currently trying out DVD Decrypter - hopefully no more $3 coasters. :?

scurvy