AVIC411.com

Avic D3 - Backgrounds

• 2 weeks later...

Create a folder on your desktop/laptop that is named pictures. Drag the jpg. images into the folder. Once you have done this upload the folder on an ISO image maker program like ULTRAISO. Also make sure that you have over 100MB's. So you will need to upload some dummy data do not put this in the folder. I used the Pamela Anderson/Tommy Lee video LOL. I then used Alcohol 120% and burned the image to the CD. Went out to the Avic D3 and loaded the images up. Any questions please respond.

just tried to copy/paste the contents of the disk then add the Pictures folder then burn UDF mode in Nero... no dice.

It would not even let me set a picture off the DVD. It said no such folder. I wonder if a picture CD must be on a CD or single layer?

I'm now ripping the disk to an ISO and going to try and add the pictures folder to the ISO then burn

edit: could not get the ISO open in winISO so I just quit and burnt a CD-R with the pictures folder

having trouble. i mad a PICTURES file and added some backgrounds then also added a file that put the total size at somewhere around 22 mb. burnded them to cd-r and it will not work. manual says nothing about burning them as an iso image or anything like that. anyone have ideas.

no need for iso.. just burn the jpegs in the folder PICTURES.. simple as that then go to backgrounds and click import from cd

I got mine installed yesterday and tried to do this using the Windows burning utility(Vista), and it didn't work. It kept saying there is no /PICTURES/ folder found.

I'm assuming it is just an issue with Vista taking my favorite CD/Data burning program(built-in XP one) and ruining it.

Any other suggestions?

I use a mac and all I did was create the PICTURES folder with jpegs in it on the desktop. Then create a new disk and drag the folder into my app and it worked just fine. I burned it as a windows/mac cd with no problem. No need to make the contents of the folder any large size either. Mines only 1.5 megs. You need to have your PICTURES folder with jpegs, open your app and create a new cd, drag the PICTURES folder into the newly created cd, and burn it. Its really that simple.