AVIC411.com

Z1 04-06 F150 Picture

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice, what install kit is that? I have an 04 F150 Lariat, I'll post my install soon. I am about to buy one on ebay (z1). Is there anyway to change the buttons to green? If not I will take apart my entire interior and change everything to blue, I'm pretty good with electronics.

Also, in this picture below, how do you get the navigation to do a picture in picture effect like that. Is it possible on a Z1?

top.gif

sig.jpg

That is pretty much a metra ford double din install kit, the lights cannot be changed on the z1 only on the d3. What you are seeing in the photo is a split screen one of the options that you have with the z1. You can split screen with a backup camera, or zoom in farther with one of the two, or get other travel information. This is an awesome unit, not perfect but well worth the money to me, hope you enjoy it. :lol::lol:

ok I bought the Z1 + Bluetooth + Reverse Camera w/Night Vision, need the Ipod hookup as well, now I need to purchase the install kit. Is there anywhere locally I can pick up the Metra install kit for a Ford F150? I'm guessing Circuit City if I remember correctly? Also, where can I get a screen protector, would a little bit of 3M Clear Bra work?