AVIC411.com

The Final AVIC-Z2 Bypass- Look no more!

VERY NOOB question, but if you have the Z2 do you need to unlock the HDD to bypass it?

Or can you just bypass it by doing the two wire ground and using the ISO image (never touching the HDD)?

Sinkoumn: please read the first post in this thread:

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8783

And no you don't need to unlock it, follow the directions in that thread.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ducati, I did read that post but what got me tripped up was the line in Method 1 - "To use these files, you will need to already have a Z2 (or Z1 with a Z2 image....hint hint), and have your hard drive unlocked." I just wanted to make sure that having an unlocked HDD was not then inferred into method two.

Thanks Ducati, I did read that post but what got me tripped up was the line in Method 1 - "To use these files, you will need to already have a Z2 (or Z1 with a Z2 image....hint hint), and have your hard drive unlocked." I just wanted to make sure that having an unlocked HDD was not then inferred into method two.

Good point, that can get confusing I guess.

With a Z2....

1, if you want to copy the files manually, you need to unlock your hard drive and copy the files.

2, if you want to use the ISO, no unlocking needed.

BOO... my post was deleted! :D

Yes it was not nice to yell at the noobies. :) As much as they might deserve it, you don't need to be mean.

Bah, i didnt yell, i calming asked him to end his life. I mean really.. whats so wrong with that? LOL.... ok ill be good.... :twisted::twisted: