AVIC411.com

B6 (2002) Audi A4 Trim Kit

i'm actually looking for the bezeled look. i don't want the deck to sit flush into the kit. so far you guys have gave me the metra kit and the scosche one. is anyone out there certain of which DIN kit it is? i want to get this install done asap but i don't want to be stuck with the wrong parts. thanks again for the help guys

Hey what's up. I have an a4 too.

Here is what you need:

Metra 99-9102

Pioneer ADT-VA133

That should get you setup like the first picture. Make sure the Metra is the double din one, it will have a bar in the center that you will have to cut out. It's not the one with the pocket at the bottom. Let me know if you need anything else.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what you need:

Metra 99-9102

Pioneer ADT-VA133

That should get you setup like the first picture. Make sure the Metra is the double din one, it will have a bar in the center that you will have to cut out. It's not the one with the pocket at the bottom. Let me know if you need anything else.

Do you need the ADT-VA133 if all you need is that plastic ring so it fits in to the Metra?

Here is what you need:

Metra 99-9102

Pioneer ADT-VA133

Do you need the ADT-VA133 if all you need is that plastic ring so it fits in to the Metra?

Yes you need it, it secures the Pioneer to the dash. If not it just sits in the dash opening. I drove around like that for a week, not cool.

Here is what you need:

Metra 99-9102

Pioneer ADT-VA133

Well I dont know exactly.... I have custom brackets for my Z1. It's secured and installed already. I have a custom face plate, which I think I want to ditch. If the Metra kit would fit perfectly around the Z1 I would be fine as I am sure I could find way to secure the bezel. But it seems I need that extra plastic piece to make it fit all flush.

Yes you need it, it secures the Pioneer to the dash. If not it just sits in the dash opening. I drove around like that for a week, not cool.

Here is what you need:

Metra 99-9102

Pioneer ADT-VA133

Well I dont know exactly.... I have custom brackets for my Z1. It's secured and installed already. I have a custom face plate, which I think I want to ditch. If the Metra kit would fit perfectly around the Z1 I would be fine as I am sure I could find way to secure the bezel. But it seems I need that extra plastic piece to make it fit all flush.

Oh! Sorry, I thought you were the original poster. I didn't realize you had a Z3. In that case you don't need that ADT-VA133 kit, but that's the only way to get that trim piece. I guess you could call Pioneer and ask them if you can get it some how.