AVIC411.com

N3 interface with windows

it started as a simple question.

instead this post has turned into a flame.

if my friend was available id ask him. unfortunatley hes busy and the only quick ancwers i had out of him are that he bridged into spots on the brain. i confirmed that he didnt touch the head unit.

thats as far as i got. I assumed since he figured it out in a weekend that someone would have had it down to a T on here...

instead I get bull about things that can be done and cant be done and guess work that's out to lunch...

But ok, try to "label" me with the rest of you if you will. Profanity gets you where? Thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt that awesome!! lol ive been doing alot of work with window mods and sunroof closes and actuator controls so when i saw windows i was like!

"im a douche and can type stuff about this!"

and what followed will go down as proof that during idle time my mind isnt always in the game

sorry del no hard feelings but i do think you could have at least wrote xp or vista or pc instead of windows

peace

Wow yeah maybe should have said windows on pc, but do you think you got to be a dick about it?

Calling him names?

(not you hotwire, I did the same at first! Thought he was talking about car windows! Lol we can figure out who this is too!)

Your a child! Grow up! This forum is for asking questions, and getting answers! Although freadom of speach is something we have, you don't allways have to exercise the right, and blow someone up.

Try using mannors! Someday your gona call the wrong person something they don't like and your gona get a beat down!

You can say what you want to me! I could care! But if you were anywher close, ide invite you over so you could say these things in person (western ma! Come on over!) Insted of hiding behind a user name, in CA!

Insted, if you can't help, try not posting?

I'm not trying to start a fright, just sick to death of little punks who run there mouth, Leach of others, and don't give a fucck about the next person! You sound like my little sister! And I don't think your trying to!

Are you!

Now I expect for you to call me every name in the book, and try to make me look dumb! Go for it! Try your best!

I'm a bitch, a douch, clowen, oh a fag, what ever!

To the person who wrote this post, if your intrested in using the avic with a computer, pm me! We can work on it.

Sorry to jump on your thred and yell! Just sick of kids! Who realy don't help!

94explorer your ok from the few post i seen. But you do lack the understanding and experience. Had you taken the time to read other threads you posted in you probably would understand the post made, but whatever.

OH and

Someday your gona call the wrong person something they don't like and your gona get a beat down!

..... But if you were anywher close, ide invite you over so you could say these things in person ..........

but then you say

I'm not trying to start a fright, just sick to death of little punks who run there mouth, Leach of others, and don't give a fucck about the next person

your funny! Of course your trying to start a fight. But I am with you on the sick to death part of some punks who run their mouth with sub 50 posts trying to make a name for themselves. If you got something valid to contribute, great, but calling out someone else when they have so few posts its clearly to stir things up.

Since you could not understand I will explain the post above. It was a spill over from another thread to further reveal the thread starters incompetence and lack of knowledge toward the subject.

p.s. great way to show me you dont care by trying to start a fight and calling names.. oh and posting a long reply. Ok back to the little kid bickering if you want.

Ill back up anthing I post. That's fine. My point is that I'm sick of stupid bickering, and the non respect of others.

I'm not trying to start a fight with anyone, I'm sorry if I came off that way, I'm simply staying that I can back up what I say, in person or on post! And most don't, and that post numbers don't mean shit for what some one knows.

Oh and I am truly sorry about spelling and vocab, I'm using my phone, it does get hard some times.

If there are other things that provoked this, then I'm am sorry! I don't go post hunting in the past to see what brougt this on, and maybe I should have of.

Simple point is that I'm in to helping others, answer questions! Come up with crazy ideas and make them work, point is, I like the forums! And its good when your brain hits a brick wall! You can relay on others to get you past!

But when in every other post I see fighting, it sucks! Makes you hit that wall harder, when your just looking for help!

Anyone of you I invite to put my brain to the test if you want! I may have a low post count, but I got your answers! If not ill do what I can to help and get them for you.

Well to the post starter, if you started something, your on your own.

I mean no disrespect, and again my intentions are not to fight, even though I know it may sound! And sorry for the vocab. I bow out!