AVIC411.com

funny movie quotes...

Bored in Iraq...

Mitch: True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend.

Frank: Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling. .. what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, are we not?

I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an absolutely breath-taking... heiney. I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it.

Pam Byrnes: Greg Honey, how are you doing?

Greg Focker: Oh great, considering I desecrated your Grandma's remains, found out you were engaged, and had your Father ask me to milk him.

Reggie Dunlop: You know, your son looks like a fag to me.

Anita McCambridge: I beg your pardon?

Reggie Dunlop: You better get re-married soon, or he is going to have a cock in his mouth faster than you can say Jack Robinson.

Anita McCambridge: How dare you.

Kurt's Dad: My son's a homosexual, and I love him. I love my dead gay son.

J.D.: Wonder how he'd react if his son had a limp wrist with a pulse.

Or

Miss Scarlet: Maybe there is such a thing as life after death.

Mrs. White: Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage!

Or

Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...

Or

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?

Igor: Certainly, you take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban.

Or, probably one of my all time favorites.....

Charlie: You shifty ni@@er.... They said you was hung.

Bart: And they was right.

Miss Scarlet: Maybe there is such a thing as life after death.

Mrs. White: Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage!

Or

Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...

So I'm not the only person who's seen the Clue movie. HA!!!

cant remember her name but:

theres nothing like getting your tongue around a good fat one, going in and out, in and out, in and out, milking him like a cow til he explodes in the back of your mouth

I don't know what this movie is but I want to watch it!

Bad News Bears, Billy Bob Thornton

[telling the kid's about the protective cups they have to wear] Also, you'll want to write your names on them because that's how you get Crabs. And trust me, you don't want to spend your Sunday afternoon picking through your pumpkin patch with a little comb.

cant remember her name but:

theres nothing like getting your tongue around a good fat one, going in and out, in and out, in and out, milking him like a cow til he explodes in the back of your mouth

I don't know what this movie is but I want to watch it!

van wilder part deux

Jimmy: (prayer before the game) Oh, Lord! Hallowed be Thy name. May our feet be swift; may our bats be mighty; may our balls... be plentiful. Lord, I'd just like to thank you for that waitress in South Bend. You know who she is – she kept calling your name.

League of Their Own - Tom Hanks