AVIC411.com

Hope Im undestanding this for the N2

I just got a Used Avic-N2 and everything works, but of course, it needs the Hack so I can get full function of the unit while in motion. Now, i have searched all over this forum, so I just need clearity.

On the back of the main unit, I need to peel back the warranty sticker, and drip of drop of solder on the 2 points (guessing only points visible once sticker is peeled back) and then ground the brake wire and everything should work? If there is more to it, please let me know.

I would try finding a circuit writer pen, kinda hard to come by, but if you ever need to send the unit in for warranty work, you can remove the mod without too much trouble and pioneer will not charge you $200 to even touch the unit, all you have to do is draw a line between the two points, not to mention, you will not risk breaking(well, as much of a risk) the points off if you do not solder the points correctly. Just do a google for "circuitwriter pen"