AVIC411.com

Where does the Blue Tooth go?

I think they unit has a 3 foot cable and it's about 2 inches by 1 inch by 1/2 inch (if I remember right). Just run the cable behind the Z1 and they anywhere behind your dash you have room, the closer to where the phone would be the better, you don't want to hide it behind metal frame braces or something. You want the bluetooth to get to the phone.
[quote name="negri21"]where does the blue tooth module go? i dont have any available places to put this in the back of my headunit. would it go in the hideaway? Thanks in advance. :D[/quote]

The Z1 does not have a hideaway box, are you sure you have a Z1?
[quote name="ducatiboy"]I thought I was the only smart ass here on this forum :D[/quote]

I've only got one thing to say... [url=http://www.bigfloppydonkeyballs.com]www.bigfloppydonkeyballs.com[/url] (Now that's a "smart Ass")

Disclaimer: Click at your own risk. You should be of sound mind and body, not easily offended and posess a serious sense of humor. Turn the volume DOWN and the screen away from small children