AVIC411.com

I have a Palm 700w and it disconnects after about 3 minutes on each call. It DOES NOT, however, disconnect as I am driving around town....not using the phone.....ONLY when I make or get a call thatlasts over 3 minutes.

Anyone else having this problem or know of a solution???
My wife has the Q and it's ok. I have the 6700 and it works fine. I had a 47 minute call the other day while on the road and never had a problem. I did at first, but found out that you had to setup the Z1 as the first bluetooth device and marry it to the Z1. I don't use any headsets anymore since I have the Z1.

If you think that going to another PDA will get rid of your problems...think again...Especially with a Treo. They are the worst. You need to stick with the 6700. My Z1 recognizes my wife's Q when she gets in the truck with me and actually allows calls for her and you can hear her ringtone over the speakers.
I would go with the 700p if you want to get a Treo. Verizon is actually in the process of dropping the 700w as soon as they fulfill their order requirements. Have you thought of just replacing your 6700 through warranty? Everyone that I have ever talked to have very little problems with their 6700. I have two clients setup on these phones (19 6700's total) and I never hear from them about phone problems. The other client that I have all have Treo's of different models and I spend 2-3 days per week solving various problems.

What specific problems are you having with the 6700?