AVIC411.com

Buying through Amazon.com

I've been gone for a few weeks and wanted to revisit this topic.

I've had some warranty experiences buying through Ebay in the past so I figured I would look at some alternatives to the Z2. I went to Pioneers web sight and they authorize Amazon.com. Did a price search and found that about four of Pioneers authorized etailers are selling on Amazon. Funny thing is there selling it cheaper through Amazon then if you were to call them up direct or order online from them.

Anyone have experience with Amazon.

The going price is just under $1500.00, for New items.

I've been gone for a few weeks and wanted to revisit this topic.

I've had some warranty experiences buying through Ebay in the past so I figured I would look at some alternatives to the Z2. I went to Pioneers web sight and they authorize Amazon.com. Did a price search and found that about four of Pioneers authorized etailers are selling on Amazon. Funny thing is there selling it cheaper through Amazon then if you were to call them up direct or order online from them.

Anyone have experience with Amazon.

The going price is just under $1500.00, for New items.

Yup, ive bought lots of stuff from Amazon. Everything has always arrived at my home without damage or any other issues. Always on time. I tend to check there for pricing when Im looking for a good deal as well.

But yeah, you'll be safe ordering from them.

I actually bought my Z2 on Amazon for just under $1,500. The sellers name was 6Ave Electronics. Good feedback from many buyers which helped make my decision easier. Item was shipped DHL and I received the package in only a couple days after ordering in great condition. I have also bought numerous 360 games from Amazon, used games are much more economical then buying brand new ones. So I would agree that Amazon is a great way to buy since your protected by Amazon if one of the sellers was bad. To be honest I feel much safer buying through Amazon then calling these mom and pop/NY Stores directly for sales.

I actually bought my Z2 on Amazon for just under $1,500. The sellers name was 6Ave Electronics. Good feedback from many buyers which helped make my decision easier. Item was shipped DHL and I received the package in only a couple days after ordering in great condition. ...

Great that was the seller I was looking at. Thanks

I bought mine from Amazon. I think it was Electonica in the end. I checked their site and they listed it with a full US warranty. I contacted them via email and received a response saying a full US warranty is included. Based on that I went ahead and ordered it via Amazon.

No problems and order was filled as expected.