AVIC411.com

z1 to z2 upgrade dvd torrent

I tried that... it didn't work since when doing the update you have to enter a special code that can be only used once from their website...

if someone wants I can send you a new 60gb (37gb free for music) harddrive which will update your z1 to z2, update the bluetooth and do wire by pass.. for $150.

let me know if interested...

yeah ... I tried doing that but i ended wasting more money than just going strait and get the DVD (i learned)....... (also i'm to lazy)

with this option is just slide out the old harddrive slide in the new harddrive and done...

How would you waist more money than buying the update from Pioneer?!? It cost $250 from Pioneer; the link above cost $50 (less, if you don't need to save any of your data)

Also, if you were too lazy to do the above method and save yourself $200, why would you be offering to do it for other people for $150?

if someone wants I can send you a new 60gb (37gb free for music) harddrive which will update your z1 to z2, update the bluetooth and do wire by pass.. for $150.

I like the idea, but right now I'm running an early Z1, with the DB Flasher bypass.

I don't mind swapping the drive (in fact it serves as a backup), however I dread removing the Z1 again, and having to ground the extra connector and also the parking break (I believe they both go to ground constant right? I really don't want to have to connect the parking brake).

I assume these is no Z2 that supports the flasher bypass yet? I haven't kept up with these forums too much recently, except to look out for a Z2 upgrade path.

-Jeff

I tried that... it didn't work since when doing the update you have to enter a special code that can be only used once from their website...

Question,

You say it will update the bluetooth. Is there a special file to do this or is it included in the image found here? http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9446

I'm looking to do the upgrade and definitely want to update the bluetooth.