AVIC411.com

BTB200 - can't hear person I'm calling

I've been successfully using bluetooth with my D3 for over a month now. I have 3 phone registered with it (2 blackberries and 1 LG). It's been working great, up until last week.

My phones still pair/connect fine with the D3. I can dial out, but it's like I've lost all audio. When it's dialing, I no longer get ring tones. The person on the other end can hear me talking, but I can't hear them.

Any thoughts on what this could be? Would a reset possibly cure the problem? I really don't want to tear my dash apart, unless it's a possibility. Any tips/suggestions would be VERY much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

check to make sure you have selected the BTB-200 as the wireless headset device.

Thanks for the reply. I'm unsure what you mean though. My phone says it's pairing with "Pioneer BT".

The connection is definitely made, and I am able to call out. I just can't hear the person on the other end.

I'm not aware of anything that changed with the stereo. I haven't changed any of the configuration settings, and I haven't added any new hardware to it. I just bought the sirius module, so I'll just reset the bluetooth module when I install that. Hopefully a reset will help it??

Well...I called Pioneer support. Unfortunately, they weren't able to offer me too many suggestions. They suggested that I reset the btb200 box and see if that fixes my issue.

For those of you that have the CD-BTB200 installed...

Did you mount the BTB200 box behind your HU? I really don't want to go through the trouble of ripping apart my dash every time I have to reset this thing. If it's not behind your HU, where did you put it?

Thanks,

Gary

the bluetooth modules are weird. mine constantly kicks my phone off and then will sometimes reconnect, but most times wont. i never had problems with my parrot in my old truck, but the pioneer one constantly disconnects the phone...weird. i guess they rushed the development of this one in order to get it out for the d3

dude...

this happened to me once... i reset my AVIC and it went away... i lost all my customer settings though...

i quickly discovered that the AVIC has independent volumes levels for both Audio and the the BT module and i have set it all the way down... try messing with the Audio Knob when making a call.